Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Who's turn is it next to be the missing link??!

I find it incredible how a player opinion changes so rapidly on the site. Heroes one week, waste of money the next.Safri, Mckenzie, Doherty, Mcveigh...All of the above have been "must starts", and that Worthy doesn''t know what he''s doing. I think Worthy is the manager of Norwich City for a reason, and that we are mere posters on a website for a reason. LET HIM MANAGE HIS TEAM

Well said Robbo, i posted nearly the exact same message on the official site, cos there was people slagging off one player or another then called for Worthy to be sacked, "heros 2 zeros" in 5 months.

Let the managment do their jobs its what they get paid for, they dont need negitive comments from people at this stage in the season.

i doubt worthy or the players read this message board nor care for its contents.
any message board will solicit varied opinions and people will change their opinions too (and so does NW !).
opinion appears to be polarised on helveg vs edworthy,
holt vs safri, formations, transfers (or lack of!) etc but as long as the supporters keep solidarity and give 100% support to NW and his chosen XI on match days i don''t see any harm in any debate.

NW got us back into the Premier after 9 long years and I hope we stay there but after 8 games without a win its not surprising that there''s some restlessness. Listen to 606 after Liverpool have failed to win....we''ve got a long way to go yet....

those calling for worthy''s head are amnesiacs out to provoke but there are bound to be divided opinions on team selection and long may it continue.

this board would be a bit dull if it was for sycophantic postings only or the "what''s your favourite turnstile?" type post.

Incidently, what is your favourite turnstile?