Sign in to follow this  
On the way to Yeovil

Why should bringing Lee here have to involve Wes in the deal?

I don''t get it, we have £700,000 from the ticket rebate + whatever budget the board had already given Gunny.

Also we know Sammy will go and for anything from £700k to £1.2 mill.

Wes wishes to stay and Lee can''t cost more than £400k so where is the problem?

Where is your evidence that Gunn is prepared to involve Hoolohan in the Lee deal? Because Archant seem to believe that Hoolohan is happy here and Warnock seems to have suggested that we can have him for a reasonable fee.

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"]Why do we have to bring the Scummer here at all .[/quote]

because he wants to be here and would cause havoc to most league 1 defences

[/quote] Only wants to be here because it suits his personal circumstances not because of any love for the club , you really think that somebody who said Ipswich meant nothing to him after how ever many seasons he was there has fallen in love with playing for City after half a dozen games ? wake up people , no wonder this clubs gone downhill . Oh and besides that hes pretty crap anyway .

*Yawns* yet another tiresome predicatble post from the Gunn out brigade.

Hoolahan will not be leaving, definately not as a swap for Lee anyway, Warnock has said that aslong as he gets some of the fee back he paid for Lee then he''s ours.

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"]Why do we have to bring the Scummer here at all .
[/quote]

[/quote] Only wants to be here because it suits his personal circumstances not because of any love for the club , you really think that somebody who said Ipswich meant nothing to him after how ever many seasons he was there has fallen in love with playing for City after half a dozen games ? wake up people , no wonder this clubs gone downhill . Oh and besides that hes pretty crap anyway .
[/quote]

And what happend to Hucks after a few games here....Fell in love with the club, ground, city and fans.

Plus if i was treated the way Lee was treated by Ipswich I would not have any feelings for them either

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And what happend to Hucks after a few games here....Fell in love with the club, ground, city and fans.

Plus if i was treated the way Lee was treated by Ipswich I would not have any feelings for them either

[/quote]

Can you elaborate please?

[quote user="Blue"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"][quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"]Why do we have to bring the Scummer here at all .[/quote]

[/quote] Only wants to be here because it suits his personal circumstances not because of any love for the club , you really think that somebody who said Ipswich meant nothing to him after how ever many seasons he was there has fallen in love with playing for City after half a dozen games ? wake up people , no wonder this clubs gone downhill . Oh and besides that hes pretty crap anyway .[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you elaborate please?

[/quote]didnt let him park his caravan on the ground car park.

[/quote]

I would argue that people like you are more of a ''scummer'' than people like Lee, but hey

[quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

I would argue that people like you are more of a ''scummer'' than people like Lee, but hey

[/quote]

Amen to that buddy.

Yes But The Rebate Money Will Probably Go Elsewhere, Paying off Debt Etc. And Therefore We Can''t Afford Lee, But We Would Be Able To Get Him By Giving Palace Wes.