Sign in to follow this  
EMMSY3

Norwich Vs MK On Tv

Thats what we like to see.....one of the closest away days with a brand spanking new stadium to visit being moved to a monday night rather than the usual saturday kick-off....couldn''t they choose a game that was already taking place during a week-day? [;)]

lol I was going to travel to that game, not sure I''ll be able to during the week though, still will try and if not the TV is there as back-up!

Well that''s great. Me and the missus were planning on spending the weekend there as it''s where she used to live. But true to form sky have well and truely screwed that up. I''m so annoyed about this its untrue.

[quote user="Danielt88"]lol I was going to travel to that game, not sure I''ll be able to during the week though, still will try and if not the TV is there as back-up![/quote]

Ridiculous isn''t it? No thought for us fans whatsoever.

TV = Money so I suppose it''s a good thing. Would have been better for a game like Exeter who have just come up and are miles away.

watch it on TV , and do not give teh francise any money at all 

I hope they do a southampton and go bust ASAP

I''m loving it - at least it isn''t a northern match they are moving!1 more match for me to see.

Means I can''t go now [N]

At least I still get to watch it down the pub instead though and I neatly avoid giving any money to that tin-pot football club so it''s not all bad.

Every local away game seems to be on a weeknight. Infuriating. every year.