Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

Help please!

The wolves muppet seems to have gone. Good. Still enjoy most of what bluemike contributes though. Perhaps im clinging on desperately to anything which suggests we are still a big club (sort of) but I like the non-city fans on here.However I''m still confused as to the banning of Cam. He was basically nice and well-informed. What did he do?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]He upset Tilly... he should count himself lucky, in some counties its still a capital offence.......
[/quote]

And after all, Tilly doesn''t get upset easily, does he......?[:P]

[quote user="yossarian"] I''m still confused as to the banning of Cam. He was basically nice and well-informed. What did he do?[/quote]From another thread entitled FAO Cam[quote user="Stalins girlfriend"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I

notice that he is not around tonight and his jibes at Mel Lacey that he

made last night on another thread have been removed.Now what could

possibly have happened to him? Go on Cam tell me i am barking up the

wrong tree..................if you can that is.
[/quote]

My Dad got blown out by Archant for saying about Mr Lacey and  Archant but continues on Carrow road net.

The Masonic stuff is interesting, he says.

[/quote]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="yossarian"] I''m still confused as to the banning of Cam. He was basically nice and well-informed. What did he do?[/quote]

From another thread entitled FAO Cam

[quote user="Stalins girlfriend"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I notice that he is not around tonight and his jibes at Mel Lacey that he made last night on another thread have been removed.Now what could possibly have happened to him? Go on Cam tell me i am barking up the wrong tree..................if you can that is.[/quote]

My Dad got blown out by Archant for saying about Mr Lacey and  Archant but continues on Carrow road net.

The Masonic stuff is interesting, he says.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Good to see that our crack journalist has done such a good job of teaching his daughter the Queen''s english!