Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Paul McVeigh?

Quite a simple one really, if he can get fit and prove himself Gunn will offer him a contract. Who would like to see him back here?I would, was great during his 2 or 3 seasons on form. Only 31 would be good backup to Hoolahan.

We have back up to Hoolahan in Simon Lappin. WLY was a good player in his time, but I''m not sure he''s able to do it now.

I''m willing to give him a chance . Still is devoted to NCFC and I saw him play some good matches for us. Why not, if he can prove his fitness?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Even if he gets himself fully fit has he still got "it"?[/quote]

They say class is permanent, and the Paul McVeigh that I saw at Carrow Road for about two and half of his seasons was truly class...... for that reason I am willing for us to give him a one year deal. An in form Paul McVeigh is a £1m player.

stop living in the past guys,

what has he done in the past 3-4seasons?? nothing

you''d be better off playing some 16/17 year old from youth team if you had to

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Stop posting on this forum, what have you done in the past 3-4 seasons?

We would be better off having some 6/7 year old Norwich City fan on the forum if we had to.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Even if he gets himself fully fit has he still got "it"?[/quote]

They say class is permanent, and the Paul McVeigh that I saw at Carrow Road for about two and half of his seasons was truly class...... for that reason I am willing for us to give him a one year deal. An in form Paul McVeigh is a £1m player.

[/quote]

Please rearrange these words Juan..............At. Straws. Clutching!

Rjank - you just no i''m right on this matter

no need to throw your toys out the pram

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Quite simply if we offer McVeigh a contract it will be a disgrace .[/quote]You''re a disgrace.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Quite simply if we offer McVeigh a contract it will be a disgrace .
[/quote]

You''re a disgrace.
[/quote]

Speaks more sense than you if you believe McVeigh is the same player he once was

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Quite simply if we offer McVeigh a contract it will be a disgrace .[/quote]You''re a disgrace.[/quote]

Speaks more sense than you if you believe McVeigh is the same player he once was

[/quote]I don''t, as a bit part role with an average League 2 side last season would suggest. But at the same time I am not watching him train day in day out, so am not in a position to judge whether or not he would be worth handing a rolling contract to, unlike our coaching staff.Loan City Fc is a disgrace though for his CONSTANT overly negative crap he spouts. It''s getting old and irritable. Thankfully nobody on here takes him seriously for that reason.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Quite simply if we offer McVeigh a contract it will be a disgrace .[/quote]You''re a disgrace.[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t, as a bit part role with an average League 2 side last season would suggest. But at the same time I am not watching him train day in day out, so am not in a position to judge whether or not he would be worth handing a rolling contract to, unlike our coaching staff.Loan City Fc is a disgrace though for his CONSTANT overly negative crap he spouts. It''s getting old and irritable. Thankfully nobody on here takes him seriously for that reason.[/quote]I thought everyone knew that WLY didn''t hardly get a kick, was because Luton were so broke they couldn''t afford his appearance money 

It appears there are still people who think he couldn''t get into the Luton team! I would personally give him a go if he was affordable as a SQUAD player. This is if his attitude and fitness levels were spot on.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I agree with you for a change

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I don''t, as a bit part role with an average League 2 side last season would suggest. But at the same time I am not watching him train day in day out, so am not in a position to judge whether or not he would be worth handing a rolling contract to, unlike our coaching staff.Loan City Fc is a disgrace though for his CONSTANT overly negative crap he spouts. It''s getting old and irritable. Thankfully nobody on here takes him seriously for that reason.[/quote] Truth hurts doesnt it but dont worry it will sink into your head one day .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="JTG"][quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Quite simply if we offer McVeigh a contract it will be a disgrace .
[/quote]

You''re a disgrace.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t, as a bit part role with an average League 2 side last season would suggest. But at the same time I am not watching him train day in day out, so am not in a position to judge whether or not he would be worth handing a rolling contract to, unlike our coaching staff.

Loan City Fc is a disgrace though for his CONSTANT overly negative crap he spouts. It''s getting old and irritable. Thankfully nobody on here takes him seriously for that reason.
[/quote] Truth hurts doesnt it but dont worry it will sink into your head one day .
[/quote]

Speak for yourself sunshine....

He sees many things that others choose not to look at.... but will eventually have to one day. Who will suffer then? Not the realists that''s for sure......

We''re prepared.

I''d like to see him back, purely because the WLY Paul McVeigh song is up there with my all time favourites!

I cant think this is anything more than simply  let him train with the club.  Yesterdays man completely.

However werent his luton appearances limited due to appearance bonus'' being due and Luton not being able to afford to pay them rather than him not performing well enough?