Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Mods - Sort it out

Moderators,Firstly I realise this is a forum, and the very nature of them leads to healthy arguments but recently this messageboard has become ridicioulous.I read this forum and occasionaly post on topics in order to catch up on the latest news with regards to ncfc but in the last month or two 3/4 of the posts simply seem to be ''slagging threads'' for want of another phrase and you have to waid through the 9ft deep waffle to get anywhere that might be halve relevant to any news, surely there is a way to stop this? Maybe give members a warning for consistent petty posts and if they then persist to block them?I have no idea for an exact solution and at the end of the day I accept all forums will generate the above mentioned discussion but I''m sure other posters will agree it''s been absolutely appalling of late,cheers

[quote user="The Lord"]Moderators,

Firstly I realise this is a forum, and the very nature of them leads to healthy arguments but recently this messageboard has become ridicioulous.

I read this forum and occasionaly post on topics in order to catch up on the latest news with regards to ncfc but in the last month or two 3/4 of the posts simply seem to be ''slagging threads'' for want of another phrase and you have to waid through the 9ft deep waffle to get anywhere that might be halve relevant to any news, surely there is a way to stop this? Maybe give members a warning for consistent petty posts and if they then persist to block them?

I have no idea for an exact solution and at the end of the day I accept all forums will generate the above mentioned discussion but I''m sure other posters will agree it''s been absolutely appalling of late,

cheers
[/quote]

Some of us might see it as humour at a slack time for substance.......

If it bothers you don''t go there and stop whingeing.. Can''t we police our own "playpen" like adults without running to nursey every five minutes?

With the Archant CEO now director of the club expect this board to be even more heavily moderated in the future!

Oh lighten up you old fart.[quote user="The Lord"]Moderators,Firstly I realise this is a forum, and the very nature of them leads to healthy arguments but recently this messageboard has become ridicioulous.I read this forum and occasionaly post on topics in order to catch up on the latest news with regards to ncfc but in the last month or two 3/4 of the posts simply seem to be ''slagging threads'' for want of another phrase and you have to waid through the 9ft deep waffle to get anywhere that might be halve relevant to any news, surely there is a way to stop this? Maybe give members a warning for consistent petty posts and if they then persist to block them?I have no idea for an exact solution and at the end of the day I accept all forums will generate the above mentioned discussion but I''m sure other posters will agree it''s been absolutely appalling of late,cheers[/quote]