Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Please ban Crabman!

Not only has he been responsible for making up some of the more outlandish rumours on here but he has now started insulting pretty much everybody, I am quite sure that it is against the "Code of Conduct"

Ban the right Crabman at least. The one flooding the messageboard currently was previously known as OkaToka and changed the name very recently presumably for a.... laugh?

[quote user="we8wba"]

just a matter of time until i get blamed for it

[/quote]See! He just admitted it!!We8wba did it! Banish him! Fetch the pitchforks!! [:)]

Oh, and what on earth is going on with this board today anyway? It''s cracking up!

[quote user="we8wba"]

just a matter of time until i get blamed for it

[/quote]See! He just admitted it!!We8wba did it! Banish him! Fetch the pitchforks!! [:)]

Oh, and what on earth is going on with this board today anyway? It''s cracking up!

I tried but keep getting error messages.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application''s <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

And also

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /cs/404.aspx

it''s that stupid child crabman having flooded the forum and therefore making it crash, once they are deleted and him too it''ll be alright

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Let''s hope it''s soon lol it''s taking me ages to post now [:@][/quote]Pete''s at the show today WAY, I called him and he said he would let Vince know. Shouldn''t be too long now.

Crearse yuh dornt ut?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Let''s hope it''s soon lol it''s taking me ages to post now [:@][/quote]Pete''s at the show today WAY, I called him and he said he would let Vince know. Shouldn''t be too long now.

Crearse yuh dornt ut?

[/quote]

lol that it does boyyyyyy

Thanks for the support Vince.  I made a post on here earlier stating that i have only posted stuff on here that i have been told by others.  None of the 3 or 4 things i have been told have happened, so it points to the fact that i was being told a pile of rubbish, so won''t be trusting these people again.

I thought it might have been 1 or 2 of my mates who had guessed my password who had gone on here as me and posted all that rubbish earlier.  As i said at the time - it was nothing to do with me except for who eva had created that other crabman account.

Don''t know what else to say really, u all seem to kinda have it in 4 me!

[quote user="Big Bob"]I Love you Crabman.[/quote]Was that really necessary?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Not only has he been responsible for making up some of the more outlandish rumours on here but he has now started insulting pretty much everybody, I am quite sure that it is against the "Code of Conduct"

[/quote]

Why stop there, let''s shoot him. In fact, let''s shoot everybody and anybody we don''t like or whose opinions we don''t agree with ?

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

Why stop there, let''s shoot him. In fact, let''s shoot everybody and anybody we don''t like or whose opinions we don''t agree with ?

[/quote]

Bang!!!!!!!!!!

Your dead. Thats a start!!!!

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must have missed the 100 or so posts that got deleted.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bang!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Mmmmm, who''s my dead ?

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bang!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Mmmmm, who''s my dead ?

[/quote]Does everyone have a dead, or is mine(dead)  the same as yours??