Sign in to follow this  
Pottsy

Jamie Redknapp

When I got home last night I saw Jamie Redknapp had been charged for the challenge he made on Tim Cahill. It was a disgusting challenge. I was wondering why he was charged but Hamann wasn''t for what was just as bad a career threatening challenge on Damian Francis. Tried to ring Sky Sports last night, someone else pointed it out before me on the talk show though.

Same old story it seems to be 1 rule for Norwich & 1 rule for everybody else.

Even without being biased we have had the following decisions go against us.

Lauren should have been sent off on 2 seperate occasions against us.

Hamman should have been given a straight red.

The Portsmouth player who punched & forearmed Hucks on Saturday should have been sent off.

So no justice during the game & no justice after, the referees are complained about for consistency & now the panel who watch these incidents are showing inconsistency.

[quote]Same old story it seems to be 1 rule for Norwich & 1 rule for everybody else. Even without being biased we have had the following decisions go against us. Lauren should have been sent off on 2 s...[/quote]

Yeah all those decisions you mentioned were wrong but we were not being victimized or anything as ridiculous. Referees get things wrong - for everyone, not just Norwich. Admittedly they always seem to get them wrong in favour of Ipswich (They got more penalties last year than I''ve had hot dinners)

Then again in my opinion, that challenge Helveg did on Giggs was a red card in my opinion as a proffessional foul even though I did clap it I can''t remember any others but then again the ones that go our way don''t stick out for me.

Perhaps the answer is for enough supporters to contact the FA week after week complaining about what they have seen. If every club was to get their supporters to contact the FA after every dubious decision - why was the Portsmouth player not offside for the first goal ? he was breathing and moving but not active - perhaps the FA would wake up to the fact that referees are not up to speed rather than exact revenge on Iwan Roberts.

Bring on the Italian (Colina) he''s got my respect he doesn''t need to put his arm around a player to show he is player friendly.