Sign in to follow this  
league1canary

TOP SECRET inside info

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Actually his name isn''t Peter it''s Wayne lol

[/quote]

Nice one!  Only the 3rd time that joke has been posted on this thread.

[/quote]Yeah, but it''s such a classic though! Good times! [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol CC I can''t help myself, it tickles me these funny names. [:)][/quote]Me too! I was one of the other offenders! (I got told off too......) [:)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol CC I can''t help myself, it tickles me these funny names. [:)][/quote]

Me too! I was one of the other offenders! (I got told off too......) [:)]
[/quote]

lmfao that''s it, me and you in detention [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol CC I can''t help myself, it tickles me these funny names. [:)][/quote]Me too! I was one of the other offenders! (I got told off too......) [:)][/quote]

lmfao that''s it, me and you in detention [:D]

[/quote]As long as it''s after the confo!! Right, back to work! Booooo!! Bring on the good news!! [:D]

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

I think the lad is just being facetious Juan, it would have been quite funny if written correctly.

Oh by the way you missed some "buy now " (by now) "and details! otherwise " (and details ! Otherwise) [:D]

[/quote]

He he he....

Nice.

[quote user="league1canary"]

it was a poor atempt at irony. my spelling and grammer has always been poor so appologies to the people it has deeply offended. especpically the juan guy (ryan yeah?

As a poster above said though mate, joke really is on you if you feel the need to go through every one of my posts and pick up on evey little thing!!

Any way, it was supose to be a light hearted joke at people with there ''inside sources''

Pete wouldnt mind n would be more than happy to tell you what he does and also ore than happy to tell you nothing about the trasfere dealings

Thanks

[/quote]

Attempt at irony or no attempt at irony, it was still pure cr*p and you are still semi literate.

[quote user="league1canary"]get a life you sad little boy[/quote]Do you seriously have the audacity to write like a 7 year old and then call me a sad little boy?