Sign in to follow this  
league1canary

TOP SECRET inside info

Hey guys,

This come from the very top so no sharing it with any one else

I have this source with in the club, lets call him Mr Brown- He has stated to me Holihan will deffiniatly stay at the club unless he is sold.

Players may or may not be joining the club. Clingan will only be leaving the club if an acceptable offer is made.

Ok so buy now you may have guessed this is a post aimed at certain posters who think they have inside info. Unlike most of the sh1t stirers on here i actually do no some one inside the club and they are fairly high up in the staff. His name is Peter Kerr and he is part of the administrations staf that will send offers of for players...

This is not top secret info, however the top secret info EVERY other poster claims to have is bull. i no this cause peter is a very good friend of mine and not even he is willing to tell me what offers have or have not been made. he has also told me that only 6 to 7 people are made awear who the club are bidding for. these people include Bryan Gunn, his assistant manager, chief exec, delia, michael, michael  and 2 admin staff incharge of faxing, or posting (when not telephoning an official offer/ enquiry through. the people that claim to have inside info other than press are full of rubbish. It does my head in to see people spouting so Much cr8p!!  

So in other words stop posting crap unless you have prove. if you have prove give naes and details! otherwise sod of bak to school!!

[quote user="league1canary"]

He has stated to me Holihan will deffiniatly stay at the club unless he is sold.[/quote]

really?. So if we dont sell him he is staying here?. So he is not just going to resign and find work as a bricklayer then?

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"][quote user="league1canary"]

sod of bak to school!!

[/quote]

Any chance you will? English lang first please. ;)
[/quote]

LOL...

Yellow Shirt - Do you have prove that you deffiniatly no staf?

[quote user="PissedasaMattress"][quote user="league1canary"]

He has stated to me Holihan will deffiniatly stay at the club unless he is sold.[/quote]

really?. So if we dont sell him he is staying here?. So he is not just going to resign and find work as a bricklayer then?

[/quote]Lmao. It''s not really information at all. "Clingan wont be sold unless there is an acceptable offer". Well DURH.

Hey guys (Heyyy Sugarrr),

This come from the very top (You later say that it comes from somebody that faxes/emails/telephones offers....) so no sharing it with any one else (so about 500 members of this messageboard can know, but nobody else can?)

I have this source with in the club, lets call him Mr Brown (oh so you are not going to give us a name?) - He has stated to me Holihan (Hoolahan?) will deffiniatly (Definitely?) stay at the club unless he is sold (No sh*t sherlock, he has no choice but to stay if he isn''t sold).

Players may or may not be joining the club (wow thanks for the insight there). Clingan will only be leaving the club if an acceptable offer is made (Thanks for the amazing insight there too).

Ok so buy now you may have guessed this is a post aimed at certain posters who think they have inside info. Unlike most of the sh1t stirers (stirrers?) on here i (I) actually do no (know?) some one (someone) inside the club (inside your head?) and they are fairly high up in the staff. His name is Peter Kerr (Oh, so your are going to name him? Is your name Wayne Kerr? and is he your big brother?) and he is part of the administrations staf (administration staff) that will send offers of for players (offers off?, are they delivered by stork or pigeon? surely David McNally knows how to send a two line fax?).

This is not top secret info (It isn''t? I thought that it was you wrote the thread title), however the top secret info EVERY other poster claims to have is bull (and you know them all do you?). i (I) no (know) this cause (because) peter is a very good friend of mine (is he a peado then?) and not even he is willing to tell me what offers have or have not been made (because 1. he doesnt exist. 2. he knows that if he did exist, you would splash his name all over a public messageboard). he (He) has also told me that only 6 to 7 people are made awear (aware) who the club are bidding for. these (These) people include Bryan Gunn, his assistant manager, chief exec, delia, michael, michael  and 2 admin staff incharge of faxing, or posting (when not telephoning an official offer/ enquiry through). (So Ian Crook does not know? and the Club Secretary? The clubs accountants? The legal team?) the (The) people that claim to have inside info other than press are full of rubbish (So the press DO know, despite not being one of the 6 or 7, but people on here DONT?). It does my head in to see people spouting so Much cr8p!!  (No capital M, why two exclamation marks?, it does my head in watching people like YOU spouting crap and in the process absolutely butchering the English language)

So in other words stop posting crap unless you have prove (proof). if (If) you have prove (proof) give naes (names?) and details! otherwise sod of (off) bak to (back) school!! (double exclamation mark?)

[/quote]

Why dont  stop spoutingYOU CR*P and then f*ck off back to school? Please also tell us all what school you go to, so that we can all make a personal note not to send our own children there. 

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]Why dont (you) stop spoutingYOU (YOUR) CR*P and then f*ck off back to school? Please also tell us all what school you go to, so that we can all make a personal note not to send our own children there.  [/quote]

Sorry, couldn''t resist it!

I think the lad is just being facetious Juan, it would have been quite funny if written correctly.

Oh by the way you missed some "buy now " (by now) "and details! otherwise " (and details ! Otherwise) [:D]

Hey guys,

I have this source with in the club, lets call him Mr Brown- He has stated to me Holihan will deffiniatly stay at the club unless he is sold.

Players may or may not be joining the club. Clingan will only be leaving the club if an acceptable offer is made.

Ok so buy now you may have guessed this is a post aimed at certain posters who think they have inside info. Unlike most of the sh1t stirers on here i actually do no some one inside the club and they are fairly high up in the staff. His name is Peter Kerr and he is part of the administrations staf that will send offers of for players...

This is not top secret info, however the top secret info EVERY other poster claims to have is bull. i no this cause peter is a very good friend of mine and not even he is willing to tell me what offers have or have not been made. he has also told me that only 6 to 7 people are made awear who the club are bidding for. these people include Bryan Gunn, his assistant manager, chief exec, delia, michael, michael  and 2 admin staff incharge of faxing, or posting (when not telephoning an official offer/ enquiry through. the people that claim to have inside info other than press are full of rubbish. It does my head in to see people spouting so Much cr8p!!  

So in other words stop posting crap unless you have prove. if you have prove give naes and details! otherwise sod of bak to school!!

[/quote]

What would your friend ''Peter Kerr'' say if he saw this? I smell bull$hit!

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="league1canary"]

Hey guys,

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you sure his name isn''t Wayne Kerr? [;)]

sorry ... lets state the obvious..!!!

players that are not sold will stay .. if they are under contract at the club i guess that to be the case anyway .

and i should imagine people at the top end of the club have some idea whats going on , if they did not i would be concerned .

rumours are rumours and football in general has more than plenty .

Can I suggest that those of you spouting righteous indignation get out a dictionary and look up "irony"? I know it wasn''t the greatest effort but the lad is just trying to be funny and have a pop at the "I''ve got a secret" mob. Has everyone lost their sense of humour in the heatwave?

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Are you sure his name isn''t Wayne Kerr? [;)]
[/quote]See League1Canary''s post earlier...

Juan, you really are a spanner... are you aware of the concept of irony?  So its not exactly hilarious, but its quite clear early on that its an attempt at a joke.  Putting red text next to every sentence or word to make comments and correct spelling just shows that the joke is on you... are you training to be a teacher?

The REALLY ironic (and slightly worrying ) thing is that the first paragraph of the original post could almost be a paraphrase of McNally''s comments in today''s EDP article.....     http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=SportNorwich&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Jun%202009%2017%3A41%3A53%3A140

it was a poor atempt at irony. my spelling and grammer has always been poor so appologies to the people it has deeply offended. especpically the juan guy (ryan yeah?

As a poster above said though mate, joke really is on you if you feel the need to go through every one of my posts and pick up on evey little thing!!

Any way, it was supose to be a light hearted joke at people with there ''inside sources''

Pete wouldnt mind n would be more than happy to tell you what he does and also ore than happy to tell you nothing about the trasfere dealings

Thanks

it was a poor atempt at irony. my spelling and grammer has always been poor so appologies to the people it has deeply offended. especpically the juan guy (ryan yeah?

As a poster above said though mate, joke really is on you if you feel the need to go through every one of my posts and pick up on evey little thing!!

Any way, it was supose to be a light hearted joke at people with there ''inside sources''

Pete wouldnt mind n would be more than happy to tell you what he does and also ore than happy to tell you nothing about the trasfere dealings

Thanks

[/quote]

I wouldn''t worry mate,most people with an ounce of brain got it,[Y] Carry on!!!

Or cloudy, snowing, foggy or even night time.

That would

have to be the worst analogy I''ve ever heard.  Almost as bad as

League1Canary''s irony which was so bad that most people missed it.....

[quote user="Robert Kett''s Yellow Army"]

EXCLUSIVE: ''Player will definitely stay at club unless sold''.

Er... that''s like saying it will definitely rain unless it is sunny

[

Or cloudy, snowing, foggy or even night time.

That would

have to be the worst analogy I''ve ever heard.  Almost as bad as

League1Canary''s irony which was so bad that most people missed it...../quote]

To be honest....I found Juan''s post a hell of a lot more funny than the original posters thread.

I doubt he knows anyone inside the club...well not Norwich City Football Club anyway...

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="league1canary"]

Hey guys,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually his name isn''t Peter it''s Wayne lol

Hey guys,

[/quote]

And if things don''t change they will stay as they are

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Actually his name isn''t Peter it''s Wayne lol

[/quote]

Nice one!  Only the 3rd time that joke has been posted on this thread.