Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Delia's playing mind games

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Fair comments. I was perhaps was a little hasty posting this so soon after the press conference. I was pretty pee''d off after expecting so much, especially after I was told that Peter Cullum was to be announced as a new investor in the club an hour before the Press conference![/quote]

Well my advice to you my friend is don''t get carried away by any rumours or speculation you read on this message board, you will only be let down in the end.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Tossers! What i mean is this: i recon that she''s been looking at this forum (which i''m sure she does) seeing the speculation from some posters who have been stating that something is afoot on July 1st. Are you with me at the moment? Delia then thinks ''''how can i wind this lot up, i know i''ll call a press conference for 1st July.'''' The expectation upto 2.15 is that a large announcement is to be made, then the statement is made via Radio Norfolk that it is only an extension of the sponsership. Therefore building up our expectations before knocking them back down. I think that this was done intentionially as a wind up??[/quote]

CIA Grassy Knoll etc

"Says it all.

Life wears you down mate, you''ll learn".....

Listen at Marjorie bloody Proops.....

You couldn''t make it up....

IBA

Well with such quotes as ''prudence with ambition'' i think they''ve pretty much covered their backsides. IBA, Do you honestly believe they''ve not been liberal with the truth? Listen to the last show ground comment, these lot are clueless spin merchants.