Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Delia's playing mind games

OK. July 1st has been mentioned for week''s on this forum as a day of changes within the club. An announcement is made this dinner time regarding a press conference building up all hopes, then a crap statement is made on Radio Nohope staing that a crap sponsership has been extended.

Timings are immaculate don''t you think?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

OK. July 1st has been mentioned for week''s on this forum as a day of changes within the club. An announcement is made this dinner time regarding a press conference building up all hopes, then a crap statement is made on Radio Nohope staing that a crap sponsership has been extended.

[/quote]Ummm... what does that have to do with Delia? [*-)]

Yes Delia was in the press, posting on here and sending cryptic messages that something big was going to happen on July 1st...........

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I bet she''s laughing her head off at the moment...........Thoughts?[/quote]

At what?
[/quote]

At him?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I bet she''s laughing her head off at the moment...........Thoughts?[/quote]At what? [/quote]

At him?

[/quote]It''s working.[:D]

Tossers!

What i mean is this:

i recon that she''s been looking at this forum (which i''m sure she does) seeing the speculation from some posters who have been stating that something is afoot on July 1st.

Are you with me at the moment?

Delia then thinks ''''how can i wind this lot up, i know i''ll call a press conference for 1st July.'''' The expectation upto 2.15 is that a large announcement is to be made, then the statement is made via Radio Norfolk that it is only an extension of the sponsership. Therefore building up our expectations before knocking them back down.

I think that this was done intentionially as a wind up??

I Genuinly beleive Delia Smith has better things to do with her time than wind up a few hundred people on a message board.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Tossers!

What i mean is this:

i recon that she''s been looking at this forum (which i''m sure she does) seeing the speculation from some posters who have been stating that something is afoot on July 1st.

Are you with me at the moment?

Delia then thinks ''''how can i wind this lot up, i know i''ll call a press conference for 1st July.'''' The expectation upto 2.15 is that a large announcement is to be made, then the statement is made via Radio Norfolk that it is only an extension of the sponsership. Therefore building up our expectations before knocking them back down.

I think that this was done intentionially as a wind up??[/quote]Do you seriously think that? [:P]

Ahhh...Conspiracies are always so much more fun than truth!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Tossers! What i mean is this: i recon that she''s been looking at this forum (which i''m sure she does) seeing the speculation from some posters who have been stating that something is afoot on July 1st. Are you with me at the moment? Delia then thinks ''''how can i wind this lot up, i know i''ll call a press conference for 1st July.'''' The expectation upto 2.15 is that a large announcement is to be made, then the statement is made via Radio Norfolk that it is only an extension of the sponsership. Therefore building up our expectations before knocking them back down. I think that this was done intentionially as a wind up??[/quote]

She thinks we''re all daft without the need to play  mind games......

This sort of crap has been going on for years...either officially or via the numbnut rumour circuit.

The lesson is....don''t believe anything until it happens..... and that doesn''t just apply to football.

Sorry for the tossers remark i read it back and it looked a bit harsh and it was meant to be sarcastic!

I do believe that LF why not just make a club statement? Why a press conference?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Sorry for the tossers remark i read it back and it looked a bit harsh and it was meant to be sarcastic!

I do believe that LF why not just make a club statement? Why a press conference?[/quote]Maybe Aviva wanted it? Its the usual thing with sponsers a big press conferance to bring them some extra exposure etc etc. Not a hugely difficult idea to get your head round...

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Sorry for the tossers remark i read it back and it looked a bit harsh and it was meant to be sarcastic!

I do believe that LF why not just make a club statement? Why a press conference?[/quote]Beats me but then calling a press conference is hardly evidence of Delia''s so-called ''mind games''. [8-)]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]have you spoken to any one in a professional capacity about this paranoia you suffer from

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Burn the witch, burn her [^o)][/quote] Best suggestion on here for years .

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"].......

I think .....[/quote]Evidently not

The thing is Our ''custodians'' have IMO been playing mind games for seasons and it seems to have rubbed off. You only have to look at the gradual dumbing down of expectations from the Board to City fans and how many have excepted our position to see this. Still some believe and to me thats the biggest worry.   

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Tossers! What i mean is this: i recon that she''s been looking at this forum (which i''m sure she does) seeing the speculation from some posters who have been stating that something is afoot on July 1st. Are you with me at the moment? Delia then thinks ''''how can i wind this lot up, i know i''ll call a press conference for 1st July.'''' The expectation upto 2.15 is that a large announcement is to be made, then the statement is made via Radio Norfolk that it is only an extension of the sponsership. Therefore building up our expectations before knocking them back down. I think that this was done intentionially as a wind up??[/quote]

I think your imagination is running wild.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Do you think that 9/11 was an inside job too?[/quote]Oh come on, that had MWJ''s hallmark all over it.

Fair comments. I was perhaps was a little hasty posting this so soon after the press conference.

I was pretty pee''d off after expecting so much, especially after I was told that Peter Cullum was to be announced as a new investor in the club an hour before the Press conference!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Fair comments. I was perhaps was a little hasty posting this so soon after the press conference.

I was pretty pee''d off after expecting so much, especially after I was told that Peter Cullum was to be announced as a new investor in the club an hour before the Press conference![/quote]Says it all.Life wears you down mate, you''ll learn:o)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

You only have to look at the gradual dumbing down of expectations from the Board to City fans

[/quote]Like.......?Should they have been running round the pitch at half time last season shouting we could still make the Prem? Either they are ''dumbing down'' or are accused of ''raising expectations''.... which is it?