Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

Re: If you type Alan Bowketts name into google pictures...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]That''s Steve Morgan...
[/quote]You''re breaking the first rule of this board.  Letting facts get in the way of a moan.  Can you just pretend that it''s Alan?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="...."]you will find 2 pictures of him at Molineux, holding wolves a wolves fc scarf.Is this REALLY what we want?OTBC ...[/quote]Ha,ha classic.Try reading the caption under the pics next time.[;)][/quote]It''s a sign of the times.Once upon a time computers/internet access were sufficiently expensive so that generally people with room temperature IQs couldn''t access them.Nowadays any tw*t can get one, hence the popularity of Facebook and all the other braindead life wasting vacuous rubbish that''s become popular.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="...."]you will find 2 pictures of him at Molineux, holding wolves a wolves fc scarf.Is this REALLY what we want?OTBC ...[/quote]Ha,ha classic.Try reading the caption under the pics next time.[;)][/quote]It''s a sign of the times.Once upon a time computers/internet access were sufficiently expensive so that generally people with room temperature IQs couldn''t access them.Nowadays any tw*t can get one, hence the popularity of Facebook and all the other braindead life wasting vacuous rubbish that''s become popular.[/quote]For goodness sake grandpa shut up! I made a mistake... simples.

[quote user="...."][quote user="Herb"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="...."]you will find 2 pictures of him at Molineux, holding wolves a wolves fc scarf.Is this REALLY what we want?OTBC ...[/quote]Ha,ha classic.Try reading the caption under the pics next time.[;)][/quote]It''s a sign of the times.Once upon a time computers/internet access were sufficiently expensive so that generally people with room temperature IQs couldn''t access them.Nowadays any tw*t can get one, hence the popularity of Facebook and all the other braindead life wasting vacuous rubbish that''s become popular.[/quote]For goodness sake grandpa shut up! I made a mistake... simples.[/quote]Yeah, you made a mistake because you let your agenda get in the way of facts. The only fact you needed was staring you in the face, but in your eagerness to bash anything Norwich City you were blind to it.Better hope he''s not the type to take legal action - if someone accused me of being a Wolves fan I''d sue em! [;)]

Alan Bowkett was head of Redrow...a company formed by Steve Morgan. Steve Morgan has just bought most of Redrow back. Simples!

I think the more important question here - which I''m shocked has been overlooked thus far - is.................. why were you typing his name into Google Images?? Putting it into Google web search, fair enough... but Images? What were you hoping to see............? You perv............ [;)]

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Does *every* member of staff really have to be a lifelong fan of the club?

People who are directors and chairmen generally have a career in such positions, as seen in Bowkett''s CV. In order to build a career in directorship, the guy is clearly capable of pouring his enthusiasm and belief into the companies he leads. These people do not take jobs where they can''t buy into the aims of the company, that''s no way to stay motivated for so long.
[/quote]

Wasn''t this Smith''s excuse for not allowing any serious investor to buy her out?

You can''t have it both ways.