Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Board to announce new directors tomorrow 02/07/09

After today press conference anti climax im expecting to get absolutely hammered for posting this. Infact i dont know why i am!

But...here goes.

There will be an announcement around 4pm tomorrow confirming the new board members.

Until then...im taking cover!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

After today press conference anti climax im expecting to get absolutely hammered for posting this. Infact i dont know why i am!

But...here goes.

There will be an announcement around 4pm tomorrow confirming the new board members.

[/quote]

Hope you got your hard hat on, you will need it, with this lot lmao.

But thanks for info, cant wait.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t blame you, I for one won''t give you a hard time one way or another.[/quote]

Why not?

I fancy the 3rd of July. 12pm. An announcement is imminent :)

(THIS IS A COMPLETE GUESS NO CONSPIRACIES PLEASE I AM NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN VIA CHOICE TO NORWICH CITY. SOMETIMES I WISH I WASNT.)

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t blame you, I for one won''t give you a hard time one way or another.[/quote]

Why not?

[/quote]

Because I''m feeling extra generous finding out Im going to be a nanny again, put me in a rather good mood [:D]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

But...here goes.

[/quote]

It''s true. [Y]

My neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) told me that CT told him the same thing so it must be right! [:O]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Lets hope for some positive news then...WAY how did the stars do tonight?
[/quote]

We thrashed Rye House lol Stars 66 Rye House 27 [:D]  Moving up the Premier League nicely

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Why not?

[/quote]

Because I''m feeling extra generous finding out Im going to be a nanny again, put me in a rather good mood [:D]

[/quote]

I always envisioned you as a Wendy Craig type...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t blame you, I for one won''t give you a hard time one way or another.[/quote]Oh come on WAY, why not? You''ve got a reputation to live up to - and I won''t tell the hubby!

day              month             odds                                                         Just leave your 16 digit card No here>

2nd                July                Evns                                                         Security No>  

3rd                   "                  2/1                                                           I''ll take care of the rest [;)]

4th                   "                   4/1

5th                   "                   6/1

6th                   "                   8/1

7th                   "                   10/1

8th                   "                   12/1

nothing as usual                   1/40

You''ve always been trustworthy cusdp, no reason to doubt you... I still won''t get excited as I believe the new directors will be small-time with little cash to offer - the Turners Pt II, in other words.  Mind, I said that today and I still briefly tuned into Radio Norfolk, one of the worst experiences of my life... worse than losing all my limbs in that shark attack...We''ll see how it goes!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Why not?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I always envisioned you as a Wendy Craig type...

[/quote]

lol if you found me on facebook you''d think differently hehehehe

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Brilliant, best bit of news on here today.. even more exciting than the AVIVA extension!!
[/quote]

We were happy, but Rye were c**p, worst team i''ve seen come to KL in a looooong time

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t blame you, I for one won''t give you a hard time one way or another.[/quote]

Oh come on WAY, why not? You''ve got a reputation to live up to - and I won''t tell the hubby!
[/quote]

I do? [:$][:D]

I just hope they are not more celebrities who have nothing to offer in terms of directing the progress of a football club. We have enough celebrity jokers on the board already.

There has to be at least one new director, for a quorum. then Doncaster can step down officially as well as practically. The likelihood is that there will be more than one, whenever the announcement comes. This week is a good a time as any, but another week would be the next best thing.It doesn''t take a genius to work out that McNally, if he is as good as his reputation, will eventually become a director, although if it is to be now, then why not already, when he was appointed chief executive, thus enabling Doncaster to quit?The assertion, already aired here, that at least one will be someone who is already an associate director would be more impressive if there were not at the last count more than two dozen associate directors. That doesn''t narrow the field down much.So I have as much clue as anyone else seems to, which is to say none, but the thing to look for is whether the choices bring investment. And specifically if one of them buys the 33,000 available shares, putting just under £1m into the club.

Oh God i can''t go through all this ''announcement'' and ''press conference'' malarky again, i''m going to drive to Scarborough. [:''(]

[quote user="one 4 the future"]

day              month             odds                                                         Just leave your 16 digit card No here> 7659 5462 9836 8137

2nd                July                Evns                                                         Security No>   954

3rd                   "                  2/1                                                           I''ll take care of the rest [;)]

4th                   "                   4/1 Pi$$ed as a mattress

5th                   "                   6/1

6th                   "                   8/1

7th                   "                   10/1

8th                   "                   12/1

nothing as usual                   1/40

[/quote]

Details above for you. I will win, Yippeeeee

I will only get excited if it is announced upon their arrival that there will be a significant injection of cash to be spent on new players, if the tone is more along the lines of any new money already being budgeted for it won''t make any noticeable difference to what we see out on the pitch and that is what I care most about.