Sign in to follow this  
IRN-BRU

Rickie Lambert

If we do not sign him then we, never have been and and never will be anything and I will cut up my season ticket and stamp my feet very firmly indeed (more than once).

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]If we do not sign him then we, never have been and and never will be anything and I will cut up my season ticket and stamp my feet very firmly indeed (more than once).[/quote]Be sure to post a new thread at each stage of the journey to keep us up to date.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]If we do not sign him then we, never have been and and never will be anything and I will cut up my season ticket and stamp my feet very firmly indeed (more than once).[/quote]Is he in the pipe line? or is it another name plucked from the air?

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]Ask Smudger.[/quote]After that realized it was a p*** take aimed at Smudger, ignore my previous comment.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]If we do not sign him then we, never have been and and never will be anything and I will cut up my season ticket and stamp my feet very firmly indeed (more than once).[/quote]

He has said he wants to play in the champs so I guess we will have to settle for Kaka and Ronaldo............

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]If we do not sign him then we, never have been and and never will be anything and I will cut up my season ticket and stamp my feet very firmly indeed (more than once).[/quote]

He has said he wants to play in the champs so I guess we will have to settle for Kaka and Ronaldo............

[/quote]I''d rather not. Jamie Lad needs a big target-man style player if we''re going to get the best out of him, those two are tiny.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]Kaka can''t join us in this transfer window as he has already moved to Madrid.  Same applies for Ronaldo.  [:P]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="IRN-BRU"]If we do not sign him then we, never have been and and never will be anything and I will cut up my season ticket and stamp my feet very firmly indeed (more than once).[/quote]Be sure to post a new thread at each stage of the journey to keep us up to date.[/quote]You mean like CT, big bob and the other morons on here?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]I''d rather not. Jamie Lad needs a big target-man style player if we''re going to get the best out of him, those two are tiny.[/quote]yeap!

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote] No we will have to settle for Gunnys nobodies and non league pub players .

[quote user="Big Bob"]If we sign Ricky Lambert then i will run down Gentlemens walk butt naked, promise.
[/quote]

With Smudger holding your hand and skipping.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]If we sign Ricky Lambert then i will run down Gentlemens walk butt naked, promise.[/quote]

[/quote]Nah i''m good by myself thanks

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]If we sign Ricky Lambert then i will run down Gentlemens walk butt naked, promise.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Nah i''m good by myself thanks
[/quote]

Phew.....