Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

[:@] Cometh The Hour, Cometh The Man

Come on then, i know a few of you have media interests / connections.

Time is now for an independent Fanzine.

Nothing printed on Archant paper will ever be independent of club spin. Now is the time for the fans to get together and produce a truly independent voice of the fans.

Am I speaking out of turn?

Surely  some of you hacks / media types can do something?

I don''t know about publishing or anything like that, I''ll be more than happy to vent my spleen with paragraphs of copy, but I know that there are a good few print / media prfessionals on here. We must be able to sort something.

It actually crossed my mind to look into an alternative forum/news site with user input/blogs etc.  As its what I do all day long I am sure I could set it up....

What would he call it?  Mein Kampf?[quote user="lappinitup"]Smudger''s yer man![/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]What would he call it?  Mein Kampf?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Smudger''s yer man![/quote][/quote]

Superb [:D]

I have been thinking about this and we really are poorly served.  I recently was following the Gill signing and even his old clubs fan sites were a lot better.I dont think there is a single QUALITY and truly independent site/forum out there for NCFC?From what I can see we have:Pinkun - hardly impartial and I suspect less so if controversy reigns on here again.Wrath of the barclay - an old style "circa 1995" style message board where everyone just posts "c*** n/m" all the time.Rick Waghorn - you can comment on his stories ut he is not impartial truly and I suspect a lot of comments are simply removed.Official site - not impartialVital Football - about the best out there buts a it lame IMHONorwich City Mad - Full of kids and like vital football just part of a big network of club sites.

Thats it isnt it?  Not a single decent, high profile independent website/fanzine.  Bunch of bloody bumpkins we are!  Do we need one?

[quote user="ACE"]It actually crossed my mind to look into an alternative forum/news site with user input/blogs etc.  As its what I do all day long I am sure I could set it up....[/quote]

I''m sure it would receive support from the majority of fans, Ace.

What would you suggest?

My Bring Back Y''Army campaign would start here, but I know how busy they all are........ so I''m guessing we''ll have to do something new.  A truly independent voice will be needed now more than ever......

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

Come on then, i know a few of you have media interests / connections.

Time is now for an independent Fanzine.

Nothing printed on Archant paper will ever be independent of club spin. Now is the time for the fans to get together and produce a truly independent voice of the fans.

Am I speaking out of turn?

Surely  some of you hacks / media types can do something?

[/quote]

I''m afraid this is where it is going folks.....

It''s almost as if Smith listens to what the fan''s want and does exactly the opposite. Beligerant and petulent behaviour only a spoilt brat could "cook up".......

You really couldn''t make it up.

Not sure, but I am fiddling with a few scripts at the mo to see what I could come up with....[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"][quote user="ACE"]It actually crossed my mind to look into an alternative forum/news site with user input/blogs etc.  As its what I do all day long I am sure I could set it up....[/quote]

I''m sure it would receive support from the majority of fans, Ace.

What would you suggest?[/quote]

When did the fanzine die out?? I remember there were a few about when i was a regular at carrow road during the 90s but now there are none??? Is this because of the rise of the internet??