Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

New board are 'ambitious' - wow!

WAY, don''t expect some decent arguments of him. At best argumentive, at worst, he is Smudger...

[quote user="Smudger"]the more likely we are of becoming the next big club to go in to administration.[/quote]On and on and on................

Why are you warning us about administration smudger, when in another breath, you want administration?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]the more likely we are of becoming the next big club to go in to administration.[/quote]On and on and on................

Why are you warning us about administration smudger, when in another breath, you want administration?

[/quote]

I said that I would want us to go in to administration tomorrow if it meant we could get rid of Smith and start with a clean slate.

A year from now when the majority of fans have allowed her to take the club to an even more precarious position then I think that we will be left with little choice (just as Southampton are right now).

I think there is a buyer out there for us if the club was going for next to nothing right now, I am not so sure if there will be by the time Smith has finished with us and can''t afford to meet the bills.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Make your mind up Smudger. You were tipping us to win League 1 last night.[/quote]

Of course we will win it... with all this wonderful new investment from our fantastic new board members, how could we not win it???

Are you crazy?  There is no stopping us now... we are going to win the FA Cup too don''t you know???

Putting our record of 3rd tier semi-finalists in to the shade.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Make your mind up Smudger. You were tipping us to win League 1 last night.[/quote]

Of course we will win it... with all this wonderful new investment from our fantastic new board members, how could we not win it???

Are you crazy?  There is no stopping us now... we are going to win the FA Cup too don''t you know???

[/quote]

Sad as it may seem....can you just imagine the mega hype on here if we get near the play-offs this season? Delia at Wembley?

I feel a bit sick already.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Sad as it may seem....can you just imagine the mega hype on here if we get near the play-offs this season? Delia at Wembley?

[/quote]

So I guess you would be in favor of complete failure.........

If we went into Admin I am sure you and Smudger would be smiling from ear to ear.........

If we went into liquidatuion, would you be throwing a huge party?

Maybe you need directions to Portman Road.....................

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If we went into Admin I am sure you and Smudger would be smiling from ear to ear.........

[/quote]

I''m in favour of euthanising all Yanks.... but that isn''t going to happen......But if it did....that would put a big smile on my face from ear to ear....

As for Portman Road.... do you actually know where it is?  Do you actually know where Norwich is?...Of course you do... all Yanks know every bloody thing don''t they?

[quote user="Spartan"]Delia & Michael have assembled a totally underwhelming array of directors and at the same time assured their relationship with Archant continues to be very cosy. These two really are very clever. In a few short weeks they have brushed four years of failure and mismanagement under the carpet, convinced some very fickle and easily pleased fans that things are suddenly going to be much much better, and spent peanuts on a motley crew of ''new'' players. Are we heading for the promised land? No.[/quote]I don''t agree.  I think the fact 66% of "rebates" were claimed shows that there''s a long way to go yet.  I am pleased with McNally, not sure what to make of the others but prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.

If the new Board are ambitious they will sack Gunn tomorrow morning , no club can claim ambition with a clown as manager.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m in favour of euthanising all Yanks.... but that isn''t going to happen......But if it did....that would put a big smile on my face from ear to ear....

As for Portman Road.... do you actually know where it is?  Do you actually know where Norwich is?...Of course you do... all Yanks know every bloody thing don''t they?

[/quote]

Typical dumb racist response...............

I won''t let the fact that I am not a "Yank" and was born in Norwich overlooking the nest stand in the way of your ignorant blather.

Do you hate all black people too?

The fact you are actually "sick" at the thought of the club being a success is shameful.

Surely only an Ipswich fan would have such thoughts.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hehehe I can imagine them giving Delia & Co the freedom of the City of Norwich and the County of Norfolk if they reach the dizzy heights of 10th place after toying with the top 6 for maybe one or two weeks... [:$]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

Doesn''t bear thinking about does it Cluck?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you saying you would also be "sick" if we were successful..........

How can any REAL fan think that success is a bad thing and admin is a good thing.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you saying you would also be "sick" if we were successful..........

How can any REAL fan think that success is a bad thing and admin is a good thing.

[/quote]

Nah, CA just sucks arse.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]U.S.A. you know how this board feels, they want us to go down, then they can say "I told you so."[/quote]

The behavior of some people on this board is nothing short of psychotic.

Why would any true fan of the club want us to do badly?

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]U.S.A. you know how this board feels, they want us to go down, then they can say "I told you so."[/quote]

The behavior of some people on this board is nothing short of psychotic.

Why would any true fan of the club want us to do badly?

[/quote]

Yep your right.

On another topic, do you get home much to see the team ?

As you might have read, i`m going home Sept 2 for at least a month to get in some games.

Wanted "Smudger" to come but seems hes gone really quite.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I won''t let the fact that I am not a "Yank" and was born in Norwich overlooking the nest stand in the way of your ignorant blather.

The fact you are actually "sick" at the thought of the club being a success is shameful.

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha... a Yank pulling the race card eh?  Wonderful stuff....

As for the rest.... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ   [|-)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha... a Yank pulling the race card eh?  Wonderful stuff....

As for the rest.... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ   [|-)]

[/quote]

Typical childish behavior when confronted with facts.