Sign in to follow this  
KCanary

Depressed? Angry? De-motivated? Stressed?

Depressed? Angry? De-motivated? Stressed?

You’ve come to the right place! Join fellow Canaries to vent you anger, slag off strangers and your beloved club!

Guaranteed to make you feel as low as NCFC bank balance or your money back….which will be matched.

come on everyone, cheer up! I was having a good day today until I visited this MB and now feel like slapping the chap beside me who has become a father for the first time just last night….and all because he can’t stop smiling! How can he possibly be so happy when Norwich has a new Chairman & Directors?!! [:''(]

Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve been a fan for 25 years and hate seeing this club where it is but it won’t get any better by slagging off other members of this MB and moaning all the time. If you get off on that I’m sure there are better sites to help you out with you needs and maybe some good deals on the whips & handcuffs needed.

I (used to!) love the banter, random rumours & constructive points made on here, now it’s just a massacre of civil hatred.

So come on everyone, cheer up, it’s Friday FFS! [<:o)] [D]

Rant Over!

PS: Slate me if you like, but please leave your address so I can leave a dirty one on your doorstep….with a big smile on my face of course! [;)]

Lots of Love,

KCanary

Ha! Someones got to be! I''m in beccles as well mate, will be even happier when i''m outta here!