Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Home for 6 matches

as the title says i`ll be home for 6 matches, mght be more if i cant finnish stuff, that i`m there for.

commin home on the sept 2, so be able to see....

Walsall h

Milton Dons a

Charlton h

Gillingham a

Leyton h

Bristol h

wooo hooo I timed them right.

Then go back to states 6th Oct (maybe)

Im not being rude but is there a point?? I mean its interesting and all but i havent posted to say Im going to see all the home games and 22 of the away games.... :-) if there is a point i appologise in advance lol

[quote user="league1canary"]

Im not being rude but is there a point?? I mean its interesting and all but i havent posted to say Im going to see all the home games and 22 of the away games.... :-) if there is a point i appologise in advance lol

[/quote]He is just happy, obviously living in Tennessee I''m sure he doesn''t get to many games often so each one he does go is all the more special.

[quote user="league1canary"]

[/quote]

As i`m in the states and only been back "home" once in the last 5 years, yes that is the point.

And dont worry, no need to appologise ;)

Just enough time to see that the team is going to be in no shape to win you your bet then?

Maybe you can just buy me a few [B]''s before you leave???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Just enough time to see that the team is going to be in no shape to win you your bet then?

[/quote]

Maybe you want to come to ONE of the games with me, so you can say you SEEN one game this season ???

Oh ok bloodwaggon.. well i hope you enjoy them.. bust be hard to live that far away and still have the motivation after last year to keep going. i can think of one person on here that even if we did win every single game this year and then next got into the premier league and were at the top of the table come march would still not want to go if DS was still in charge.. hey smudger.. so good luck in getting him to go.... however if you did fancie a pint, n want to meet some new peeps then you are more than welcome to join me and my fellow supporters for a pint in Squares before a sat game... and who know seeing as you have travelled that far i might even buy you a pint..... enjoy!!

I hope you enjoy your trip back to Norwich, and see some wins. If you’re really lucky you might get to see us in the second round of the Carling Cup or the Johnson Paints Trophy.

As a (very) long distance supporter, it might be worth getting in contact with the club, if you ask nicely they might be able to do something for you, maybe some Gunn Club tickets.

One other thing – it might be difficult to get a ticket for Gillingham as the away allocation is only 1500, so get in touch with NCFC. If you want to experiece a typical league 1 stadium with a small ground in a dodgy area, this is the game to see!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Which pub in Scumsville is your local then

[quote user="league1canary"]Oh ok bloodwaggon.. well i hope you enjoy them.. bust be hard to live that far away and still have the motivation after last year to keep going. i can think of one person on here that even if we did win every single game this year and then next got into the premier league and were at the top of the table come march would still not want to go if DS was still in charge.. hey smudger.. so good luck in getting him to go.... however if you did fancie a pint, n want to meet some new peeps then you are more than welcome to join me and my fellow supporters for a pint in Squares before a sat game... and who know seeing as you have travelled that far i might even buy you a pint..... enjoy!![/quote]

As i`ve been away for a while the pub names have changed so wheres Squares ???

You never know, might get "Smudger" down there and have a chat about city before a game lol

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I hope you enjoy your trip back to Norwich, and see some wins. If you’re really lucky you might get to see us in the second round of the Carling Cup or the Johnson Paints Trophy.

As a (very) long distance supporter, it might be worth getting in contact with the club, if you ask nicely they might be able to do something for you, maybe some Gunn Club tickets.

One other thing – it might be difficult to get a ticket for Gillingham as the away allocation is only 1500, so get in touch with NCFC. If you want to experiece a typical league 1 stadium with a small ground in a dodgy area, this is the game to see!

[/quote]

And thank you for info.

Think me sons sorting out tickets, as he goes to most games.

And Gills have a 1500 allocation ??? Thats low !!!!

Hope i do see 6 wins, you never know (unless your "Smudger" lol)