Sign in to follow this  
R40TBC

Alan Lee

Just over an hour ago Alan Lee drove his black Audi into Carrow Road - great signing if he shows the same commitment again and a great foil for Cody. Bring it on!

i cant see how this rumour cant be fairly true now .

looks like he will be playing in green and yellow next season .

i feel he will be usefull to us but i dont think he will light up carrow road with buckets full of goals .

usefull signing i would give it 6 out of 10 !!!

[quote user="R40TBC"]Just over an hour ago Alan Lee drove his black Audi into Carrow Road - great signing if he shows the same commitment again and a great foil for Cody. Bring it on![/quote]

As posted earlier I spoke to him at the RNS on Wednesday and he said he hoped all would be sorted by Friday or Monday at the very latest, Superb signing

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[quote user="R40TBC"]Just over an hour ago Alan Lee drove his black Audi into Carrow Road - great signing if he shows the same commitment again and a great foil for Cody. Bring it on![/quote]

As posted earlier I spoke to him at the RNS on Wednesday and he said he hoped all would be sorted by Friday or Monday at the very latest, Superb signing

[/quote]

spoke to Lee or Cody??

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

spoke to Lee or Cody??

[/quote]

Lee

well Gunny said as many as 4 new signings next week so would assume Lee signs then.  Hope its not Lee or Dickinson may be greedy but with Cody unproven I feel we need both

Its been pretty much confirmed from Palace end we are in discussions for Lee just hope the Dickinson interest isnt a bluff

I for one would be happy to see both strikers here. Gives us many options for both open attacking games at home and slightly more tighter away with Lee and Dickinson pairing.. Providing us height for defending set-pieces. But at home i would definately play the lively Cody Mcdonald purely for his pace and work ethic. Gets the crowd going also.

Daily Star today reported we are exchanging Lee for Stuart Nelson, our goalkeeper.

and yes... i know we have released him as his contract expired.

[quote user="singing canary"]they have more money than they are letting on . it would not surprise me if we gained both .[/quote]

You''re very very close SC............and thats all I''m saying!

Im beginning to think we may be pleasently surprised come the start of the season....I could only see doom and gloom in may...But i believe the sun maybe shining at the end of this tunnel at last!!

Not saying that he''s not coming or that the rumour isn''t true but I''m reliably informed that his main car that he usally drives is a silver porche.

Maybe he has more than one car [:)]

Hope we get him [:)]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Im beginning to think we may be pleasently surprised come the start of the season....I could only see doom and gloom in may...But i believe the sun maybe shining at the end of this tunnel at last!![/quote]

Be careful you maybe accused of being a part of the Happy Clapping Delia Loving Society For Idiots!!!

For what it''s worth I agree with you!

I Noticed That On Teletext News. At Least It Implies Palace Have Maybe Given Up On Trying To Swap Lee For Hoolahan And Are Resorting To Nelson Instead...

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]I Noticed That On Teletext News. At Least It Implies Palace Have Maybe Given Up On Trying To Swap Lee For Hoolahan And Are Resorting To Nelson Instead...[/quote]... In which case they''re not a clever bunch (and thats not just cause Nelson is an awful player).

thankyou wiz ... !!!

alert too many teams how much money you have and the players value suddenly increase .

shhh ... tell em all we are really skint with no chance of investment .

was this not what delia said herself last year so she could be true to her word.?

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Im beginning to think we may be pleasently surprised come the start of the season....I could only see doom and gloom in may...But i believe the sun maybe shining at the end of this tunnel at last!![/quote]I took one look at your user name and though - the amazing bongo band!Why not do a song for a player with that? Appache anyone? Doherty jump on it, jump on it . . . . .