Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

“This new board is very experienced and ambitious and now it's all about getting on with the job.”

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Rich T no not the biscuit"]

We all know where we are, doesn''t take you to tell us!

You didn''t answer the question though, if you are proved wrong what will you do.

Where do you think this club would have been had she not got involved, I don''t have a crystal ball and neither do you, but when she put her cash in were in the deep sh1t, no-one can dispute that as it''s been recorded on numerous occasions, appreciate that everyone runs their course, but you and others seem to think that there is some rich billionaire out there just desperate to pump loads of cash in, this is Norwich mate, little leafy Norwich, no-one wants to come here for business reasons!

[/quote]

No we were not.

When Watling put his cash in we were in deep $. hit as you put it.

If we are in the top 6 come October then I will apologise and get behind the players, Gunny and them in the boardroom even to some degree.

Lets face facts, it ain''t going to happen though!

What will you do if we are sat in mid table, or 8th place, or 10th place, or even flirting with the wrong end of the table come October?

I am sure that you will still be sat there in your seat, happy clapping and begging for more time for the wonderful set up we have at the club to turn things around???

[/quote]

Oh but you see Smudger does have a crystal ball!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][NCFC is not a flippin charity, if somebody wants to sit on our board of directors then where is the serious investment that such a seat should demand??? [:$][/quote]

There you go Smudger you''ve answered yourself there. There are plenty of unowned shares available so if a rich investor wants to buy them then they are certainly in a stronger position to demand a place on the board, but nobody''s bought them have they?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Rich T no not the biscuit"]

You didn''t answer the question though, if you are proved wrong what will you do.

Where do you think this club would have been had she not got involved, I don''t have a crystal ball and neither do you, but when she put her cash in were in the deep sh1t, no-one can dispute that as it''s been recorded on numerous occasions, appreciate that everyone runs their course, but you and others seem to think that there is some rich billionaire out there just desperate to pump loads of cash in, this is Norwich mate, little leafy Norwich, no-one wants to come here for business reasons!

[/quote]

No we were not.

If we are in the top 6 come October then I will apologise and get behind the players, Gunny and them in the boardroom even to some degree.

What will you do if we are sat in mid table, or 8th place, or 10th place, or even flirting with the wrong end of the table come October?

I am sure that you will still be sat there in your seat, happy clapping and begging for more time for the wonderful set up we have at the club to turn things around???

[/quote]

You promise?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Rich T no not the biscuit"]

[/quote]

No we were not.

[/quote]

You promise?

[/quote]

Yes I promise, but don''t hold your breath though will you?

Did I mention that it has to be October 2009???

I can only hold my breath for under 2 minutes, so yer I won''t be holdingmy breath[:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]can''t see us signing Cox when he''s in talks with WBA over a £2m deal[/quote]

Quite frankly I would prefer that Delia went out and spent a few hundred thousand quid on booze than pi$$ing it up the wall on crap like Alan Lee.

[/quote]

Lol! 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]But how can signing freebies and non league players in anyway be classed as showing ambition ?. Just more yes men for Delia in all honesty we may as well have kept Doncaster and Munby .
[/quote]

Yes we may as well... all we have done is wasted yet more money.

The fools running our club plus many of our idiotic fans will never learn until they have all but destroyed NCFC.

[/quote]

The replacements for Doomy and Mumbles have only just been appointed.
How the heck do you know whether we''ve wasted money or whether they''ll actually turn out to be good at their jobs?

You don''t.

Just another thing to add to that long list of stuff you don''t know I guess....

[/quote]

So they will have us in the top 6 pushing for a place in the top 2 by October then I will assume, or are they all mouth and no trousers just like your good self???  [:$]

[/quote]

Top 6  is not an unreasonable target given our level of resources (season ticket sales etc.).

Smudger.. everytime without fail you make me laugh, i honestly think you are not all there! someone else said it on this thread... and i agree, i have never known of such an attention seeker as you! I love all your facts too... Hey i''ll give you a fact... You talk complete and utter cr@p!