Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

“This new board is very experienced and ambitious and now it's all about getting on with the job.”

So if we are very ambitious I will expect Lambert and Cox plus a new goalkeeper to be purchased within the next week?

Laughable news... how much have thes 3 new board members invested in the club???  [:$]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]can''t see us signing Cox when he''s in talks with WBA over a £2m deal[/quote]that''s missing the original point somewhat.

So where is the 3-4m for Lambert and Cox going to come from?

Don''t get me wrong - two great players who I would love to see but not a chance.

You play too much Football Manager Smudger. You should go to a few more games. Though I guess that would mean stepping into the real world and away from your computer. Bless. You do make me laugh though.

Honestly, I think less people care about your crappy posts than Wiz''s and CT''s now.  Almost every word you seem to type is either egotistical or misinformed.*Waits for "Smudger" to call me pro board in an attempt to win over more sheep*

But how can signing freebies and non league players in anyway be classed as showing ambition ?. Just more yes men for Delia in all honesty we may as well have kept Doncaster and Munby .

[quote user="Smudger"]

So if we are very ambitious I will expect Lambert and Cox plus a new goalkeeper to be purchased within the next week?

Laughable news... how much have thes 3 new board members invested in the club???  [:$]

[/quote]

How on earth do you expect us to get Cox when West Brom have just had an offer accepted for him ...

Laughable.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]But how can signing freebies and non league players in anyway be classed as showing ambition ?. Just more yes men for Delia in all honesty we may as well have kept Doncaster and Munby .[/quote]If you look, nearly all the activity in our league has been as such, frees and non - league ''stars''It''s the second day of July, there is over a month until the season starts and just under two until the window closes.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]So where is the 3-4m for Lambert and Cox going to come from? Don''t get me wrong - two great players who I would love to see but not a chance. You play too much Football Manager Smudger. You should go to a few more games. Though I guess that would mean stepping into the real world and away from your computer. Bless. You do make me laugh though.[/quote]

Point is that we could of had Lambert for less than £1 million previously if we were not so tight with the cash.

We now have 3 new board members who have not invested a penny in to the club and we can''t even afford Fatty Lee... [:$]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

How on earth do you expect us to get Cox when West Brom have just had an offer accepted for him ...

Laughable.

[/quote]

Because we are very ambitious.  We are going to pay him more and give him first team action with promises that we will definitely be promoted and then aiming for the Premiership the following season???

Oh no silly me, we are actually a nothing club and will remain so with Smith & Jones plus the 3 new monkeys they have employed on the board.

NCFC is not a flippin charity, if somebody wants to sit on our board of directors then where is the serious investment that such a seat should demand??? [:$]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]But how can signing freebies and non league players in anyway be classed as showing ambition ?. Just more yes men for Delia in all honesty we may as well have kept Doncaster and Munby .
[/quote]

Yes we may as well... all we have done is wasted yet more money.

The fools running our club plus many of our idiotic fans will never learn until they have all but destroyed NCFC.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]can''t see us signing Cox when he''s in talks with WBA over a £2m deal[/quote]

That is because you are an utter prick who would prefer that we threw money away on Alan Lee.

Instead of buying an asset to the club who could potentially make us money.  If we had of moved on such targets sooner then we could of already had them in the bag.

If you can''t see that I am being sarcastic by mentioning these two players then you are more stupid than I initially thought. 

Quite frankly I would prefer that Delia went out and spent a few hundred thousand quid on booze than pi$$ing it up the wall on crap like Alan Lee.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Laughable.

[/quote]

Because we are very ambitious.  We are going to pay him more and give him first team action with promises that we will definitely be promoted and then aiming for the Premiership the following season???

Oh no silly me, we are actually a nothing club and will remain so with Smith & Jones plus the 3 new monkeys they have employed on the board.

NCFC is not a flippin charity, if somebody wants to sit on our board of directors then where is the serious investment that such a seat should demand??? [:$]

[/quote]Yes, because there were thousands of billionaires lining up to grab a seat on the Board of a club with financial difficulties, in a secluded area of the country with little investment possibilities outside of Norfolk and in one of the least desirable leagues in the country.  Wake up. 

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Laughable.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, because there were thousands of billionaires lining up to grab a seat on the Board of a club with financial difficulties, in a secluded area of the country with little investment possibilities outside of Norfolk and in one of the least desirable leagues in the country. 

Wake up. 
[/quote]

What team are you going to pick next year to say thank god Norwich City are not in their shoes???

You are the one that needs to wake up... we are on a one way road to oblivion and these appointments have not changed a thing at the club.

Idiots like you continuing to support these inane decisions are what will see us in Southampton''s shoes in the not too distant future.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]So where is the 3-4m for Lambert and Cox going to come from? Don''t get me wrong - two great players who I would love to see but not a chance. You play too much Football Manager Smudger. You should go to a few more games. Though I guess that would mean stepping into the real world and away from your computer. Bless. You do make me laugh though.[/quote]

Point is that we could of had Lambert for less than £1 million previously if we were not so tight with the cash.

We now have 3 new board members who have not invested a penny in to the club and we can''t even afford Fatty Lee... [:$]

[/quote]

What a surprise......... absolute bulls##t from Smudger........

You do know that the directors group already own a decent chunk of the club?

You just make s##t up as you go along......... your posts have zero credibility.

If they are adding to their investment it would be incredibly stupid to annouce it just as the transfer window has opened.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You just make s##t up as you go along......... your posts have zero credibility.

If they are adding to their investment it would be incredibly stupid to annouce it just as the transfer window has opened.

[/quote]

Why would that be?  They don''t have to say how much.

Lets just see if they bring Rickie Lambert in shall we? 

That will tell us what we need to know about our new board level of investment... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]But how can signing freebies and non league players in anyway be classed as showing ambition ?. Just more yes men for Delia in all honesty we may as well have kept Doncaster and Munby .[/quote]

The fools running our club plus many of our idiotic fans will never learn until they have all but destroyed NCFC.

[/quote]The replacements for Doomy and Mumbles have only just been appointed.How the heck do you know whether we''ve wasted money or whether they''ll actually turn out to be good at their jobs?You don''t.Just another thing to add to that long list of stuff you don''t know I guess....

Are you going to put the money in to buy these players then Smudger? Though not. Me neither unless my numbers come up on Friday night. So I guess I could ditch my season ticket and put my energy into posting on here every night moaning about the state of the club or I could continue to go to matches and enjoy it. It''s a choice isn''t it? No one forces us? If that makes me ''sheep'' then so be it. Again, don''t get me wrong I''m no fan of Delia and believe with more business and footballing nous we would have stayed up in that premiership year and who knows where we would now be. However I do applaud (on paper) the people we are know bringing into the club players and board members. We have been badly run, of that I think few can argue, and we should not be where we are. I''m not going to stop attending however as I enjoy it. Will it make a difference if we only 10k turn up each week - of course not - wake up. In the situation the club finds itself in , I think we a have done well so far with our signings. We''re all experts though - and well soon find out. Problem with you post Smudger is that it that it feels like you would be delighted for the club to fail just so you can say ''I told you so'' and I think that is why, as a poster(whatever that is worth anyway), you command so little respect.

As for your response we don''t know what the Board members will invest - give them a chance! Fair play though Smudger you do as always continue to amuse me and I appreciate your consistency if not your views.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]But how can signing freebies and non league players in anyway be classed as showing ambition ?. Just more yes men for Delia in all honesty we may as well have kept Doncaster and Munby .
[/quote]

[/quote]

The replacements for Doomy and Mumbles have only just been appointed.
How the heck do you know whether we''ve wasted money or whether they''ll actually turn out to be good at their jobs?

You don''t.

Just another thing to add to that long list of stuff you don''t know I guess....

[/quote]

So they will have us in the top 6 pushing for a place in the top 2 by October then I will assume, or are they all mouth and no trousers just like your good self???  [:$]

We will be top 6 by October.

I suppose when we are in that position come October, you will move the date and say end of April.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]Are you going to put the money in to buy these players then Smudger? Though not. Me neither unless my numbers come up on Friday night. So I guess I could ditch my season ticket and put my energy into posting on here every night moaning about the state of the club or I could continue to go to matches and enjoy it. It''s a choice isn''t it? No one forces us? If that makes me ''sheep'' then so be it. Again, don''t get me wrong I''m no fan of Delia and believe with more business and footballing nous we would have stayed up in that premiership year and who knows where we would now be. However I do applaud (on paper) the people we are know bringing into the club players and board members. We have been badly run, of that I think few can argue, and we should not be where we are. I''m not going to stop attending however as I enjoy it. Will it make a difference if we only 10k turn up each week - of course not - wake up. In the situation the club finds itself in , I think we a have done well so far with our signings. We''re all experts though - and well soon find out. Problem with you post Smudger is that it that it feels like you would be delighted for the club to fail just so you can say ''I told you so'' and I think that is why, as a poster(whatever that is worth anyway), you command so little respect. As for your response we don''t know what the Board members will invest - give them a chance! Fair play though Smudger you do as always continue to amuse me and I appreciate your consistency if not your views.[/quote]

Football isn''t played on paper, it is played on grass.

We are for the 5th consecutive season downgrading in quality of players only for our foolish fans to say "give them chance"

We are still being badly run and no lessons at all have been learnt.

Of course 10,000 less fans turning up each week would make adifference, Delia would be forced in to cutting her losses and running or alaternatively the club would be forced in to administration (her choice).

As fo arguing with you about it, I cant be bothered... come back in October when we are top of the league and tell me how wrong I have called things then.

I may take you and this new board of ours seriously if that is the case.

If we are sat in mid-table or worse though will you be prepared to admit that you have called it wrong yet again and actually do something about it?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That will tell us what we need to know about our new board level of investment... [:$]

[/quote]

Yet another brilliant Smudger idea.............

Why dont we let all the clubs who are willing to sell us players and players agents know we have lots of cash to spare.............

That really helps when you are trying to negotiate a good deal..............

Are you really this stupid or an incredibly good actor?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]Are you going to put the money in to buy these players then Smudger? Though not. Me neither unless my numbers come up on Friday night. So I guess I could ditch my season ticket and put my energy into posting on here every night moaning about the state of the club or I could continue to go to matches and enjoy it. It''s a choice isn''t it? No one forces us? If that makes me ''sheep'' then so be it. Again, don''t get me wrong I''m no fan of Delia and believe with more business and footballing nous we would have stayed up in that premiership year and who knows where we would now be. However I do applaud (on paper) the people we are know bringing into the club players and board members. We have been badly run, of that I think few can argue, and we should not be where we are. I''m not going to stop attending however as I enjoy it. Will it make a difference if we only 10k turn up each week - of course not - wake up. In the situation the club finds itself in , I think we a have done well so far with our signings. We''re all experts though - and well soon find out. Problem with you post Smudger is that it that it feels like you would be delighted for the club to fail just so you can say ''I told you so'' and I think that is why, as a poster(whatever that is worth anyway), you command so little respect. As for your response we don''t know what the Board members will invest - give them a chance! Fair play though Smudger you do as always continue to amuse me and I appreciate your consistency if not your views.[/quote]

Football isn''t played on paper, it is played on grass.

We are for the 5th consecutive season downgrading in quality of players only for our foolish fans to say "give them chance"

We are still being badly run and no lessons at all have been learnt.

Of course 10,000 less fans turning up each week would make adifference, Delia would be forced in to cutting her losses and running or alaternatively the club would be forced in to administration (her choice).

As fo arguing with you about it, I cant be bothered... come back in October when we are top of the league and tell me how wrong I have called things then.

I may take you and this new board of ours seriously if that is the case.

If we are sat in mid-table or worse though will you be prepared to admit that you have called it wrong yet again and actually do something about it?

[/quote]

it is interesting reading this stuff, the fact is Delia is stilll in charge, i will hold comment for a few weeks, just to see how this pans out!!! But like most Norwich fans im optimistic even when we lose most games!! Roll on August the 8th!

Why does everyone entertain Smudger, we all know he talks nonsense!

The way he talks you would think that he personally knows the new board members, that he is in charge of the finances of the club and also involved in the players that we should and do buy!

I have never read so much drivel from an attention seeker in all my life.

He asks if the "pro-boarders" will admit that they were wrong when we''re going down the league and heading for League 2, wonder if we will see him admitting that he''s wrong, or better still do one!

I personally (my view Smudger) and one which I am entitled to, is that this is progress and a step in the right direction, I for one and prepared to sit and wait to see, if not then I will probably have a different view, but that it my choice and my choice alone, I don''t need an armchair fan to tell me what I should and shouldn''t do!

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet another brilliant Smudger idea.............

Why dont we let all the clubs who are willing to sell us players and players agents know we have lots of cash to spare.............

That really helps when you are trying to negotiate a good deal..............

Are you really this stupid or an incredibly good actor?

[/quote]

or alternatively lets let all the decent players and agents out there know that NCFC is a club with no money and ZERO AMBITION.... move along, move along... don''t talk to us... yeah pure genius!!!

That you are silly enough to fall for that old Carrow Road spin for yet another year says an waful lot about you... [:$]

[quote user="Rich T no not the biscuit"]

Why does everyone entertain Smudger, we all know he talks nonsense!

The way he talks you would think that he personally knows the new board members, that he is in charge of the finances of the club and also involved in the players that we should and do buy!

I have never read so much drivel from an attention seeker in all my life.

He asks if the "pro-boarders" will admit that they were wrong when we''re going down the league and heading for League 2, wonder if we will see him admitting that he''s wrong, or better still do one!

I personally (my view Smudger) and one which I am entitled to, is that this is progress and a step in the right direction, I for one and prepared to sit and wait to see, if not then I will probably have a different view, but that it my choice and my choice alone, I don''t need an armchair fan to tell me what I should and shouldn''t do!

[/quote]

Yeah Smudge talks nonsense... we are playing in the Premiership and not Div 3 right Rich T??? [:$]

FACTS are that I have never been wrong about the direction our club is heading in under Smith and I will be proved right again this year when we are a long way off the pace for promotion or play-offs.

We all know where we are, doesn''t take you to tell us!

You didn''t answer the question though, if you are proved wrong what will you do.

Where do you think this club would have been had she not got involved, I don''t have a crystal ball and neither do you, but when she put her cash in were in the deep sh1t, no-one can dispute that as it''s been recorded on numerous occasions, appreciate that everyone runs their course, but you and others seem to think that there is some rich billionaire out there just desperate to pump loads of cash in, this is Norwich mate, little leafy Norwich, no-one wants to come here for business reasons!

[quote user="Rich T no not the biscuit"]

We all know where we are, doesn''t take you to tell us!

You didn''t answer the question though, if you are proved wrong what will you do.

Where do you think this club would have been had she not got involved, I don''t have a crystal ball and neither do you, but when she put her cash in were in the deep sh1t, no-one can dispute that as it''s been recorded on numerous occasions, appreciate that everyone runs their course, but you and others seem to think that there is some rich billionaire out there just desperate to pump loads of cash in, this is Norwich mate, little leafy Norwich, no-one wants to come here for business reasons!

[/quote]

No we were not.

When Watling put his cash in we were in deep $. hit as you put it.

If we are in the top 6 come October then I will apologise and get behind the players, Gunny and them in the boardroom even to some degree.

Lets face facts, it ain''t going to happen though!

What will you do if we are sat in mid table, or 8th place, or 10th place, or even flirting with the wrong end of the table come October?

I am sure that you will still be sat there in your seat, happy clapping and begging for more time for the wonderful set up we have at the club to turn things around???