Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

No fresh investment....the search for continues............

Big Dunc''s Bloody Shirt.....

I think a few of you have hit the nail squarely on the head ... whilst MWJ and the cook constanly refer to the search for new investment, I''m not convinced that either are prepared to relinquish one iota of control. I may be wrong ... but I get the impresssion that any potential investor will have to be prepared to allow them to continue to exert their grip on all major decision making! .... and in reality who would be willing to do that!?

At no point did they ever seriously intend to walk away .... in my opinion!

I hope my cynicism is unfounded ... and the new chairman is able to exert his own authority over proceedings ... but I can''t help feeling a bit disappointed.

You''re right... and if relegation to Division Three doesn''t shame them into doing the right thing then little else will........

There is an intense seige mentality at CR right now and the new bodies are simply reinforcements. It''s not about Norwich City any more and is far more about keeping hold of a possession come what may.......

Be ready to see us become the new Swindon Town at best... or Bradford City at worst.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]Big Dunc''s Bloody Shirt.....

I think a few of you have hit the nail squarely on the head ... whilst MWJ and the cook constanly refer to the search for new investment, I''m not convinced that either are prepared to relinquish one iota of control. I may be wrong ... but I get the impresssion that any potential investor will have to be prepared to allow them to continue to exert their grip on all major decision making! .... and in reality who would be willing to do that!?

At no point did they ever seriously intend to walk away .... in my opinion!

I hope my cynicism is unfounded ... and the new chairman is able to exert his own authority over proceedings ... but I can''t help feeling a bit disappointed.

You''re right... and if relegation to Division Three doesn''t shame them into doing the right thing then little else will........

There is an intense seige mentality at CR right now and the new bodies are simply reinforcements. It''s not about Norwich City any more and is far more about keeping hold of a possession come what may.......

Be ready to see us become the new Swindon Town at best... or Bradford City at worst.

[/quote]

Control freaks.....and no intention of stepping down.

I have to agree with Cluck and Mello.

My hope, however, is that the new chairman with his past record and talents would not put up with the past goings on from Delia/MWJ. He would resign and at least it would confirm a ''no change'' scenario.

This whole nightmare can''t continue for too long can it?