Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Derby confirm two SMALL bids rejected

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport/DOUBLE-BID-DICKO-REJECTED/article-1132647-detail/article.html

I reckon we bid around 200k.

I agree with both comments, we will go to £400k hopefully and that should be the ceiling.  Just because Deby had their pants down when they signed him doesnt mean we have to

[quote user="ob1"]Yeah - because they are gonna refuse what they consider to be large bids... duh![/quote]Exactly, when did you last hear a club say "We''ve turned down a big offer for a player that hasn''t played for us all season."

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Same old Norwich , put in a bid so small its laughed at , watch us end up with donkey scummer Lee.[/quote]

Gunn is only trying to pay what h thinks Dickinson is worth. Considering the money he has available that''s just common sense.

Same ol Loan City FC, believing what Derby said, maybe just maybe Derby didn''t accept are bid but are trying to get other clubs into a bidding war.

And why should Derby expect all there money back that they paid? I think it is quite reasonable to start bidding under 500k.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Same old Norwich , put in a bid so small its laughed at , watch us end up with donkey scummer Lee.[/quote]I really enjoy Loan City FC''s continually dreary, unfounded, and closet-scummer posts, they really make me feel like my life is, well, better than his (hers?)... ;)Sorry, but !SERIOUSLY!  have you ever considered NOT being miserable about EVERYTHING?  (yadadada - when the board leaves...zzzz)

All smacks of last few summers. Linked to potentially good signings...who then never materialise. Save one (Lee) who is over hyped and trumped as the saviour....followed by scratched heads as to why the ones we missed out on do well esle where and we continue to sink...its groundhog day!

[quote user="WiMMiT"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Same old Norwich , put in a bid so small its laughed at , watch us end up with donkey scummer Lee.
[/quote]

I really enjoy Loan City FC''s continually dreary, unfounded, and closet-scummer posts, they really make me feel like my life is, well, better than his (hers?)... ;)

Sorry, but !SERIOUSLY!  have you ever considered NOT being miserable about EVERYTHING?  (yadadada - when the board leaves...zzzz)
[/quote]

Lots of posters on here haven''t overdosed recently on happy pills, yours truly included, but Loan City does have a point.

Most of the derisory offers we make for players must make the selling clubs wet themselves laughing.....