Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

So the moderators ban Camul but not we8wba?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Soldier on"]coin throwing hooligans and bad losers spring to mind and obviously Kevin Muscat.  Oh and irritating twirps like you we8wba [/quote]

1. did or did not  - norwich fans get caught up in coin throwing away to leicester 2seasons ago??? you put it down to a few "idiots" who arent "loyal supporters" obviously loyal enough to travel across the country for starters, yet when happens to you their "hooligans" so how do you know their not exactly the same as your fans at leicester??? oh different rules for your club, different rules for another

[/quote]ive never had good experiences at wolves, been started on a few times, and spent a night in klink after DEFENDING myself...your "tunnel gang" is just moronic.kevin muscat, chavs, its a sh!thole and we always get you midweek,several reasons why i dont overly like a trip there, i do appreciate that just like most places, 90% of the fans are fine.

Can''t beleive some people here, i understand that we8 can come across a but smug sometiems but i enjoy getting other fans views on all things Norwich, alot of the abuse he''s taken here is harsh IMO.

[quote user="Lambo"]Can''t beleive some people here, i understand that we8 can come across a but smug sometiems but i enjoy getting other fans views on all things Norwich, alot of the abuse he''s taken here is harsh IMO.[/quote]

Lambo,

Not sure if you''ve seen some of we8''s posts lately. Here''s a couple:

[quote user="we8wba"]

HAHAHHAHAHA this is true comedy gold

22 pages of fans anticipating a big new signing to be told "sponsership extended"

sorry guys but this is hilirous

[/quote]

This was on the post about yesterday''s "press conference". What purpose would a post like this have other than to antagonise and wind up people?

Then there''s:

[quote user="we8wba"]

is there a press conference for norwich to tell us the next item on the agenda?

[/quote]

Clearly, again, just trying to wind us up. He started a whole new thread for that one.

I could go on. But frankly, I think the point is made. I have no problem with posters who come here and add to the forum - regardless of who they support. But this guy is a complete twerp. Sorry.

I cant seriously believe you all hate Ipswich, such a strong word hate !! we are such a lovable club steeped in tradition and history, the small town club taking on and beating the big boys, everyones 2nd club throughout the 70''s and 80''s........... we will return, come on you know you love us really, stop all this envy.

[quote user="mastoola"]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Anyone know what Cam did???[/quote]

ditto

[/quote]

Lots of very unpleasant comments about individuals in Archant and the NCISA I believe. I think comments about the new NCISA were a little bit too personal and aggressive I believe, it was unprovoked and she was named by name, despite not being a member of this forum. Something along those lines anyway. He only got a 1 month ban anyway.

[quote user="bluemike"]I cant seriously believe you all hate Ipswich, such a strong word hate !! we are such a lovable club steeped in tradition and history, the small town club taking on and beating the big boys, everyones 2nd club throughout the 70''s and 80''s........... we will return, come on you know you love us really, stop all this envy.[/quote]i dont hate the ipswich lot.i dislike your players, think the place is a shithole etc but i dont care about "hate"

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="mastoola"]

ditto

[/quote]

Lots of very unpleasant comments about individuals in Archant and the NCISA I believe. I think comments about the new NCISA were a little bit too personal and aggressive I believe, it was unprovoked and she was named by name, despite not being a member of this forum. Something along those lines anyway. He only got a 1 month ban anyway.

[/quote]

Are you saying that "good ol'' Cam" is a woman ? Not that it matters bla bla and all that.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cam can be read daily at carrowroad.net.[/quote]

Strange he can''t be read daily on any Colchester Utd forums [:)]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="mastoola"]

ditto

[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn''t know what the ban was for but Cam has had several posters jumping at the chance to insult him every time he posted anything on here for months, that is not an excuse for the above if true, but how about a bit of equality

[quote user="Danielt88"][quote user="we8wba"]

Bunch sore losers half the forum on here, jesus

we lost 5-2 i came back and took the stick, because its banter

seems half people on here understand banter other half just bad losers and hate it when it doesnt go there way

[/quote]

it''s not banter, it''s just antagonism. banter happens at the ground not on the forums

[/quote]

No - banter can be anywhere, either online or at the ground.  Its no different to us going onto an Ipshite board to take the piss out of Roy Keene.

For the record I hate Wolves as much as any other Norwich fan - although I think we hate them more than they hate us.  See you back in the Championship next year, Doggy boys!!

Camel toe-dium got found out for the fraud he is, and he has been quite silent since then.  Don''t ban anyone, just make them unwanted by picking them apart if they deserve it.  I don''t, so don''t even think about it.

WE8WBA, do you actually live in the Norfolk area? I was driving back from Gatwick this morning and saw a chubby guy on a bike wearing a Wolves shirt. This was near the traffic lights just before you get to the Elveden needle at around 7 15 ish.

That is seriously gros, in every respect.You should be ashamed of yourself CiB.Ugh...

I am surprised that Cam was banned considering the posts of others on here who are much more abbusive and yet still are free to type trype.

[quote user="chicken"]I am surprised that Cam was banned considering the posts of others on here who are much more abbusive and yet still are free to type trype.

[/quote]

Type tripe eh? You lyrical master you. You is a poet and you don''t even know it!

[quote user="Grif"]Type tripe eh? You lyrical master you. You is a poet and you don''t even know it![/quote]Perhaps he''s a trypist!