Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

So the moderators ban Camul but not we8wba?

I appreciate the legalities of what Camul said and why he was banned; but frankly, we8wba is a wind up merchant. Why has he not been dealt with equally as quickly?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]I appreciate the legalities of what Camul said and why he was banned; but frankly, we8wba is a wind up merchant. Why has he not been dealt with equally as quickly?
[/quote]

Cams ban should be coming to an end soon (1 month).

I believe that we8weba should be deleted for one reason and one reason only, and that is that he has ALREADY been deleted, and then opened a new account with the same name!

Surely if he did enough wrong the last time around, then a permanent ban should remain permanent? Looks like he has rubbed the mods faces in it if you ask me.

[quote user="we8wba"]

someone cant take a bit of banter i see

[/quote]

Did you have permission to set up a new account?

You''ll probably find him on one of the many other club forums if you are so desperate to find him/her/it.

Forget it and move on.

Bunch sore losers half the forum on here, jesus

we lost 5-2 i came back and took the stick, because its banter

seems half people on here understand banter other half just bad losers and hate it when it doesnt go there way

[quote user="we8wba"]

seems half people on here understand banter other half just bad losers and hate it when it doesnt go there way

[/quote]

"We only hate Wolves and Ipswich".  Pretty much the whole of the Barclay have sung that at some stage. Hating Wolves fans is something that is in our blood, we hate you. This forum is a Norwich City forum and we are seeing continued immigration of fans from Wolves and Ipswich.

If West Brom fans started to come into your local boozer before every Wolves game you wouldnt like it and wouldnt understand why. In fact it wouldnt take long for them to get the sh*t kicked out of them. This is the same thing.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

it''s not banter, it''s just antagonism. banter happens at the ground not on the forums

to be honest i hate blues more than baggies - baggies is just pure banter

i know i''ve asked this before by why the hatred for wolves? no disrespect but we hardly notice you, your just like a regular burnley, sheff weds, palace fixture - run of the mill game

[quote user="we8wba"]

to be honest i hate blues more than baggies - baggies is just pure banter

i know i''ve asked this before by why the hatred for wolves? no disrespect but we hardly notice you, your just like a regular burnley, sheff weds, palace fixture - run of the mill game

[/quote]

There can be no single reason for hatred. I can only speak for myself, but my hatred for Wolves is natural. It only takes one look at a Wolves shirt for my blood to boil and for the food in my stomach to churn. I have complete vitriol and venim for your club.

A few things that spring to mind immediately are Play Offs, Kevin Muscat, and the thousands of Wolves fans that think it is perfectly acceptable to beat up kids and grannies, and general ''colours'', rather than waiting for skinheads in Burberry.......

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]To me this answers the OP''s question.We8WBA understands it''s just banter and has never resorted to malicious attacks on individuals and any ''stick'' he dishes out always tends to be in retaliation rather than instigated by him.Cam on the other hand is quite happy to be the instigator of abuse.I cannot understand the paradoxical attitude of those who want We8 banned because he''s not a Norwich fan yet are happy to see Cam who after all is not a Norwich fan either welcomed back.

Don''t think it''s about ''why the hatred for wolves'' (Muscat mainly), it''s ''why are you on here?''. Your team has been promotoed to the big time, go and bath in the glory of your own board and leave us to support our struggling club and discuss the rights and wrongs between ourselves.

Or to put it simply - ''Go forth and multiply''

coin throwing hooligans and bad losers spring to mind and obviously Kevin Muscat.  Oh and irritating twirps like you we8wba 

[quote user="Soldier on"]coin throwing hooligans and bad losers spring to mind and obviously Kevin Muscat.  Oh and irritating twirps like you we8wba 
[/quote]

1. did or did not  - norwich fans get caught up in coin throwing away to leicester 2seasons ago??? you put it down to a few "idiots" who arent "loyal supporters" obviously loyal enough to travel across the country for starters, yet when happens to you their "hooligans" so how do you know their not exactly the same as your fans at leicester??? oh different rules for your club, different rules for another

I was at leicester that day. Leicester originally threw the coins in our direction, hitting a woman in the face causing pain to her.My hatred for the wolves is the 2nd Leg of the play-off semi final.You win 1-0 we go through, cue all your "fans" spitting down on us and throwing coins down.Then 2 cars with a norwich scarf in were bricked on the way out of your city.

To be fair we8wba all sections of support have there troublemakers.  I objected to being called a muppet quite reasonably when I mentioned that Lita had turned you down.

You posted a link claiming that your manager had rejected him when the text actually suggested that in all honesty he rejected you as he has better offers on the table/bigger fish to fry.

Seriously though go and post on the wolves site or the 606 forum.  Bask in the glory of promotion

Cam contributed whatever people say.  He posted links to stories we may not have seen and agent titbits etc.  I appreciated his presence on the board

[quote user="Soldier on"]

To be fair we8wba all sections of support have there troublemakers.  I objected to being called a muppet quite reasonably when I mentioned that Lita had turned you down.

You posted a link claiming that your manager had rejected him when the text actually suggested that in all honesty he rejected you as he has better offers on the table/bigger fish to fry.

Seriously though go and post on the wolves site or the 606 forum.  Bask in the glory of promotion

Cam contributed whatever people say.  He posted links to stories we may not have seen and agent titbits etc.  I appreciated his presence on the board

[/quote]Well said, I for one will be looking forward to Cam''s return... yesterday''s nonsense press conference wouldn''t have generated the hysteria with him around as he would likely have had wind of it prior to us... (although then it wouldn''t have been as much fun)....