Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Alan Lee is one of us, one of us, one of us Part 2

Further to my posting last week - he''s in talks today. Afraid someone else bet me to it today with a posting but i can confirm this is true!!

Great news, I hope he signs - just not in exchange for Hoolahan, we''re going to need him if we''re to get out of this league at the first attempt.

[quote user="Grif"]Great news, I hope he signs - just not in exchange for Hoolahan, we''re going to need him if we''re to get out of this league at the first attempt.[/quote]we have to keep hoold of wesley, he''d rip this league to shreads.. .10 goals a season right there, not to mention the assists he''s capable of. he is vital to noorwich getting back up.

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="Grif"]Great news, I hope he signs - just not in exchange for Hoolahan, we''re going to need him if we''re to get out of this league at the first attempt.[/quote]

we have to keep hoold of wesley, he''d rip this league to shreads.. .10 goals a season right there, not to mention the assists he''s capable of. he is vital to noorwich getting back up.
[/quote]spot on chirp...we dearly missed him end of last season...clingan will be sold i think but we must keep hooloohoope

in this league, as long as you''re solid in the centre, all you need is a winger with skill to unlock the defences. examples of teams like this are millwall with James Henry (he''s actually really good!) and colchester with mark yeates (now boro). Clingan stays and it will be amazing, but if he goes i still think that in  OTJ, Gill and co we have players who can keep the back four protected leaving wes to do the damage.job done... hopefully... But Wesley must stay. Funnily enough, the formation Roeder played last year is more suited to league one. bank of three with one attacking player/winger. Norwich need to see him as a saleable asset for later on (if they have to sell him at all) say, if he rips the league to bits which he is capable of, we might get 1 million instead of 400K which he is prob valued at now.I know that is a bad way to look at it but it is just the situation we are in. Neilson, if he is like Kightly could be a real find... but seeing is believing!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="Grif"]Great news, I hope he signs - just not in exchange for Hoolahan, we''re going to need him if we''re to get out of this league at the first attempt.[/quote]

we have to keep hoold of wesley, he''d rip this league to shreads.. .10 goals a season right there, not to mention the assists he''s capable of. he is vital to noorwich getting back up.
[/quote]spot on chirp...we dearly missed him end of last season...clingan will be sold i think but we must keep hooloohoope[/quote]

''Spot on Chirp''? Why is Chirp getting all the credit here, when it was me that raised that original point? Haha strange beings.

[quote user="Big Bob"]Spot on Grif [:|]
[/quote]

Haha alright, alright, now I feel better..

This is old old news now James. We have known all week that we''ve been in talks with Alan Lee. Please keep up and don''t try and make out YOU are breaking this news! You only have to look at the other dozen threads on this!

haha yes sorry... my conservative mask fell momentarily i shall make sure it never happens again! Can''t i still like family guy at 26? perhaps not... i do watch time team does that even it up? no... i think that makes it worse!

Hey Chirpster, you are never too old to enjoy family guy my friend, never too old!

Peter Griffin just cracks me up, although Stewy and the bryan adams song recently had me close to tears!

Peter Griffin is the best, definitely agree about about Stewie though, he has some great moments.

[quote user="colneycanary"]This is old old news now James. We have known all week that we''ve been in talks with Alan Lee. Please keep up and don''t try and make out YOU are breaking this news! You only have to look at the other dozen threads on this!
[/quote]

Yes there''s been a lot of speculation about Lee this past week but to be fair James posted the news on the 23rd June and its not the first time he''s given us info re signings that happened.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]This is old old news now James. We have known all week that we''ve been in talks with Alan Lee. Please keep up and don''t try and make out YOU are breaking this news! You only have to look at the other dozen threads on this!
[/quote]

Yes there''s been a lot of speculation about Lee this past week but to be fair James posted the news on the 23rd June and its not the first time he''s given us info re signings that happened.

[/quote]

here, here.