Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

'Holt Training with Norwich'

What are the chances of that being the headline ins Mondays EDP ^

Is joking about these things a bit risky; we ended up with Carl Cort after years in the asda wilderness; then Paul Mcveigh turns up fresh from his luton release and san jose rejection; will uncle Gunny be able to find a place in the Colney Stables for yet another ex canary / injury prone / past it footballer....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wycombe_wanderers/8133153.stm

Sajnu alias, ISP Man or Mr Broadbandings is an Indian man who works in a call centre in India for Internet Service Providings, a highly-priced ISP that promises "42 megabytings" data speed and "a better dealings than your current dealings". He also works for Mobile Network Providings, Digital Multichannel Receivings and Internet Relationship Providings. His main excuse for his persistence is "I got family to feed." In the third episode of Season 2, he reveals that his name is Sajnu.

brilliant!

[quote user="Huddy "]

What are the chances of that being the headline ins Mondays EDP ^

Is joking about these things a bit risky; we ended up with Carl Cort after years in the asda wilderness; then Paul Mcveigh turns up fresh from his luton release and san jose rejection; will uncle Gunny be able to find a place in the Colney Stables for yet another ex canary / injury prone / past it footballer....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wycombe_wanderers/8133153.stm

[/quote]

Wouldnt suprise me if mulryne and rivers and co come back aswell =p

Is that Gary released by Wycombe, welcome back with Wee Paul.

It is quite likely that Gary Holt will train with City, it doesn''t mean he''ll be playing for us nor McVeigh.

Both live locally and it is quite normal for a player without a club to train with a former club to gain their fitness levels.

I wouldn''t read too much in to this personally and i''d be shocked if either plays for us next season.