Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: 1st Wizard

1st wiz is ok...he LOVES JC but he is getting old bless him...apart from that i enjoy reading his bits and bobs aswell as alot of others...and it makes me chuckle :-)

yes .......... best way to stop wiz is to start a whole new thread about him. Enjoy your doses of wizard........or dont read his posts....isnt rocket science (apologies to mitchell and webb)

[quote user="yossarian"]yes .......... best way to stop wiz is to start a whole new thread about him. Enjoy your doses of wizard........or dont read his posts....isnt rocket science (apologies to mitchell and webb)[/quote]

Thing is its hard to ignore someone who sits at home making countless new threads!!!

For better of for worse, the man is a legend on here and deservedly so. If the likes of Delia put as much time and effort into NCFC as Wiz does to this message board, we may be a better club. And that''s coming from someone who doesn''t really agree with nearly anything he says!

[quote user="Wayne G"]

[quote user="yossarian"]yes .......... best way to stop wiz is to start a whole new thread about him. Enjoy your doses of wizard........or dont read his posts....isnt rocket science (apologies to mitchell and webb)[/quote]

Thing is its hard to ignore someone who sits at home making countless new threads!!!

[/quote]Wayne, I was going to quote your original post with some comment about pots and kettles, but you''ve already out-ironied yourself. [<:o)]

Leave Wiz alone!!!!

If you want to give someone stick, try Smudge!!!!!!!!!

He''s just annoying!!!!!!

OTBC!

I have given Wiz stick on many occasion, but he is alright. And if he wasn''t giving him his own post is just laughable.

I think Wiz is a legend!

Always look out for his posts!

Wouldn''t be the same without him.

OHH JAMIE JAMIE

I wish I could be arsed to look through this whole messageboard and see how many threads have been started about 1st Wiz.I only hope that when I grow older I will become as popular as he is!

You''ll learn to love him in a strange kind of way.[;)] See him as entertainment rather than taking him seriously and your half way there.

Gotta say Inch High, new display pic is not a patch on Toby M, almost didnt recognise you there, just not the same....

Wiz is ok, we have our banter on here, but I have found him, kind, caring and trustworthy, that goes a long way in my book.

If you don''t like what he writes, then ignore his posts.

This has made me laugh. 1st Wizard tried to make out he had some top secret information on new investment! What a croc of sh*t it turned out to be. Who''s got egg on their face now then?

[quote user="colneycanary"]This has made me laugh. 1st Wizard tried to make out he had some top secret information on new investment! What a croc of sh*t it turned out to be. Who''s got egg on their face now then?
[/quote]

Did he?  Has he got it wrong?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Wiz is ok, we have our banter on here, but I have found him, kind, caring and trustworthy, that goes a long way in my book.

If you don''t like what he writes, then ignore his posts.

[/quote]

I''ve chatted on here with Wizard for many years and I know that the place wouldn''t be the same without him. Yes he''s a bit changeable but aren''t we all and I''m a bit offended that this isn''t his favourite site but he''s on here every day so I''ll forgive him [:)]

Keep making us smile Dave!!

have to say, i get Wiz now.... think i rather like him now... i mean i kinda have to... he likes cats :-)

Agree with an above poster, if you want to hate someone, hate Smudger.

Wiz might have an overly negative view a lot of the time, but he doesn''t seem to insult everyone all the time and he is more than entitled to his own opinion.

Smudger on the other hand loves to call anyone who doesn''t agree with him a range of insults and somehow thinks this will help make people listen to him.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Maybe Wiz has seen the naked picture of Delia and has fallen in love.   [/quote]

Look CIB,  and keep it to yourself mate, Delia does tick a lot of boxes for me...............I just wish she wasn''t at our club![;)]

[quote user="Grif"]Gotta say Inch High, new display pic is not a patch on Toby M, almost didnt recognise you there, just not the same....[/quote]I''m not so keen myself, I blend in too much.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Grif"]Gotta say Inch High, new display pic is not a patch on Toby M, almost didnt recognise you there, just not the same....[/quote]

I''m not so keen myself, I blend in too much.[;)]
[/quote]Inch High you are back [Y] lol

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Grif"]Gotta say Inch High, new display pic is not a patch on Toby M, almost didnt recognise you there, just not the same....[/quote]

I''m not so keen myself, I blend in too much.[;)]
[/quote]

Get in there lad, good to have you back Inchy ha!