Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

we should give them a chance

lets put it this way if the old board still remained i should imagine everyone would not be happy .

the fact we have brought someone in with footballing knowledge such as david mcnally who has had a good proven record from celtic and fulham surely can not be a bad thing .

mistakes have been made and believe me i am not a delia lover yet i am fairly confident the people we have on our board now will do everything in thier power to build this club again .

i respect some have no confidence in the choice of board members we now have considering the trend we have had to deal with over the last few years .

stephan phillips - some may consider this is going to be a conflict of interest yet looking on the logical side of this anyone who is a managing director of a company whos media coverage is rated as the one of the best in the uk outselling national media must be worth a chance..

alan bowkett- maybe he is ruthless and i have been reading some peoples thoughts regarding this yet i was stunned to see and read how much he has achieved over the years.

regarding investment i should imagine having people on board who have clearly been clever at what they do would not let on to anyone what the plan of actions are going to be.

lets wait and see what happens things are changing and we have to give these people a chance .

we have not kicked a ball yet and like everyone i would love to see norwich city get back to winning ways .

so if this is now the new set up than fingers crossed mistakes wont be repeated.

good luck gunny and team i do respect peoples thoughts on everything that has been happening at carrow road and some peoples lack of confidence yet i feel we will have a good season for a change .

every norwich fan deserves that .

[quote user="singing canary"]lets put it this way if the old board still remained i should imagine everyone would not be happy .

the fact we have brought someone in with footballing knowledge such as david mcnally who has had a good proven record from celtic and fulham surely can not be a bad thing .

mistakes have been made and believe me i am not a delia lover yet i am fairly confident the people we have on our board now will do everything in thier power to build this club again .

i respect some have no confidence in the choice of board members we now have considering the trend we have had to deal with over the last few years .

stephan phillips - some may consider this is going to be a conflict of interest yet looking on the logical side of this anyone who is a managing director of a company whos media coverage is rated as the one of the best in the uk outselling national media must be worth a chance..

alan bowkett- maybe he is ruthless and i have been reading some peoples thoughts regarding this yet i was stunned to see and read how much he has achieved over the years.

regarding investment i should imagine having people on board who have clearly been clever at what they do would not let on to anyone what the plan of actions are going to be.

lets wait and see what happens things are changing and we have to give these people a chance .

we have not kicked a ball yet and like everyone i would love to see norwich city get back to winning ways .

so if this is now the new set up than fingers crossed mistakes wont be repeated.

good luck gunny and team i do respect peoples thoughts on everything that has been happening at carrow road and some peoples lack of confidence yet i feel we will have a good season for a change .

every norwich fan deserves that .[/quote]

Havent we not given Delia enough chance''s????

i do agree with you but i feel and hope the new people we have now could make a difference .

i think its a case of we have to put up with delia .

[quote user="singing canary"]i do agree with you but i feel and hope the new people we have now could make a difference . i think its a case of we have to put up with delia .[/quote]

And thats the problem,we have no choice other than to sit back and watch her play her games with OUR club,i can''t be arsed to go into it again but my christ it annoys me that she has so much control,the new board look strong in a business sense but they are bringing no money to the club and have no football background which worrys me grately!!! Only time will tell with the new board but i''m afraid Delia has made to many mistakes and for all our sakes needs to leave.

The new chairman has a proven track record in turning around businesses and NCFC is a business so his appointment would seem an excellent one.

The CE is now a director and I don''t see that makes any difference one way or the other. Healso appears to be a first rate appointment given his footbal background at a much higher levl than NCFC currently operates at.

The appointment of Stephens is a worry. I don''t see what he brings in football terms or whathe ads in business terms. The negative of his appointment is that the impartiality of Archant with regards to reporting on the affairs of NCFc will now be always open to question.

A bigger isue is that of investment as none of these appointments have come with money so far as we know andthat''s something the club badly need.

My final concern, and this applies to any appointed board, is will they be able to operate against the battered trout''s wishes? She has slowly ruined our club and if she still calls the shots she''ll continue to do so.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="singing canary"]i do agree with you but i feel and hope the new people we have now could make a difference . i think its a case of we have to put up with delia .[/quote]

And thats the problem,we have no choice other than to sit back and watch her play her games with OUR club,i can''t be arsed to go into it again but my christ it annoys me that she has so much control,the new board look strong in a business sense but they are bringing no money to the club and have no football background which worrys me grately!!! Only time will tell with the new board but i''m afraid Delia has made to many mistakes and for all our sakes needs to leave.

[/quote]

Didn''t she state at one time that no one would have overall control again?  Or did I dream that?

Personally her and MWJ leaving can''t come soon enough.

until delia goes there is no chance, s c why should we put up with her its not about passion but making a profit

I think most of us know where you''re coming from SC but basically we are just living on hope at the moment just like all the other close seasons etc.

As usual it''s all talk coming from the dynamic duo but no concrete evidence and proof of a strategy to turn round our fortunes.

As said elsewhere, it seems it will rest on how much influence the new Chairman can put on the board.

I''m afraid it''s all conjecture. My hope is that if things go horribly wrong in the first two months I feel we have a Chairman who will not allow it to drift..... and sadly that is my only hope!!

[quote user="singing canary"]lets put it this way if the old board still remained i should imagine everyone would not be happy . the fact we have brought someone in with footballing knowledge such as david mcnally who has had a good proven record from celtic and fulham surely can not be a bad thing . mistakes have been made and believe me i am not a delia lover yet i am fairly confident the people we have on our board now will do everything in thier power to build this club again . i respect some have no confidence in the choice of board members we now have considering the trend we have had to deal with over the last few years . stephan phillips - some may consider this is going to be a conflict of interest yet looking on the logical side of this anyone who is a managing director of a company whos media coverage is rated as the one of the best in the uk outselling national media must be worth a chance.. alan bowkett- maybe he is ruthless and i have been reading some peoples thoughts regarding this yet i was stunned to see and read how much he has achieved over the years. regarding investment i should imagine having people on board who have clearly been clever at what they do would not let on to anyone what the plan of actions are going to be. lets wait and see what happens things are changing and we have to give these people a chance . we have not kicked a ball yet and like everyone i would love to see norwich city get back to winning ways . so if this is now the new set up than fingers crossed mistakes wont be repeated. good luck gunny and team i do respect peoples thoughts on everything that has been happening at carrow road and some peoples lack of confidence yet i feel we will have a good season for a change . every norwich fan deserves that .[/quote]

I''m afraid this situation looks like a desperate small town club on the verge of disintegration..... a la the likes of the Kings Lynns and Weymouths of this world. 

Too many chances already given and it''s now time for Smith and Co. to bugger off back to Portman Road....

Job done.

[quote user="singing canary"]lets put it this way if the old board still remained i should imagine everyone would not be happy . the fact we have brought someone in with footballing knowledge such as david mcnally who has had a good proven record from celtic and fulham surely can not be a bad thing . mistakes have been made and believe me i am not a delia lover yet i am fairly confident the people we have on our board now will do everything in thier power to build this club again . i respect some have no confidence in the choice of board members we now have considering the trend we have had to deal with over the last few years . stephan phillips - some may consider this is going to be a conflict of interest yet looking on the logical side of this anyone who is a managing director of a company whos media coverage is rated as the one of the best in the uk outselling national media must be worth a chance.. alan bowkett- maybe he is ruthless and i have been reading some peoples thoughts regarding this yet i was stunned to see and read how much he has achieved over the years. regarding investment i should imagine having people on board who have clearly been clever at what they do would not let on to anyone what the plan of actions are going to be. lets wait and see what happens things are changing and we have to give these people a chance . we have not kicked a ball yet and like everyone i would love to see norwich city get back to winning ways . so if this is now the new set up than fingers crossed mistakes wont be repeated. good luck gunny and team i do respect peoples thoughts on everything that has been happening at carrow road and some peoples lack of confidence yet i feel we will have a good season for a change . every norwich fan deserves that .[/quote]

Okay SC, I''ll take that leap of faith with you, we can''t do sod all about Smith unless we both inherit some serious cash. Gunn, won''t survive long, of that I''m certain.

Come on  you yellows.

[quote user="singing canary"]what makes you think that wiz??[/quote]

Because imo, he''s clueless and the new board won''t hang about and suffer him too long if the results are bad..

we cant keep going through managers twice a season what would you give it ten games ?

then we are back to square one with the transfer window shut same as last season .

no money no manaager but a division lower .

[quote user="singing canary"]we cant keep going through managers twice a season what would you give it ten games ? then we are back to square one with the transfer window shut same as last season . no money no manaager but a division lower .[/quote]

10 games no more SC, after that..........................it''ll might be too late.