Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

alan lee ..

If Lee comes, it will not involve a swap deal for Nelson, as we have just released the latter. He is a free man, and we have no further bargaining power.

Maybe thats why he didn''t sign on Wednesday as expected, we had lost Nelson somewhere!

Still from what I could make out from him he seems to think any issues would be sorted today or by Monday at the latest

[quote user="olej"]this is the same paper that says michael owen is in talks with man u[/quote]If that was meant as some sort of reason for not believeing the Mirror, Owen has had an initial medical at Old Trafford. Back to Lee, he''s already been quoted from other sources saying he wants to join us.

I also think a few of you who slag him off should remember he can sit on his butt at Palarse and earn another 2 years money at a far higher wage than he is prepared to take with us.

Also 2 or 3 Champ clubs want him but he wants to be here, thats what we have been missing for a while players who have a real desire to play for us

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

I also think a few of you who slag him off should remember he can sit on his butt at Palarse and earn another 2 years money at a far higher wage than he is prepared to take with us.

Also 2 or 3 Champ clubs want him but he wants to be here, thats what we have been missing for a while players who have a real desire to play for us

[/quote]

Exactly, well said Yeovil.

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

Whole heartedly agree

[quote user="olej"]this is the same paper that says michael owen is in talks with man u[/quote]

Unless he fails the medical Owen will be a Man Utd player very soon!

Anyway, more importantly, I really hope Lee signs!!

maybe the source could be right than !!!

hope all goes well for you at man united mr owen please hit form just before the next world cup .. thankyou !!

he wants to be here cos hes got a house round the corner.hes crap.

Opinions are easy. I''ll go by the way he played here last year, hard, competive and dominating up front. For too long City have looked lightweight up front, easily foiled by big defenders. Lee changed that, with 2 goals in 7 matches as well as earning a penalty against the binners. His influence will be even greater in League 1.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Opinions are easy. I''ll go by the way he played here last year, hard, competive and dominating up front. For too long City have looked lightweight up front, easily foiled by big defenders. Lee changed that, with 2 goals in 7 matches as well as earning a penalty against the binners. His influence will be even greater in League 1.[/quote]That''s not that far off what Iwan''s goal ration was! Around about one goal in every three games. That''s about right for a target man, if he can bring the ball down and hold it up and bring in other players who can attack with pace or put them on the end of some good knock downs then I think you will see a change in our team.Iwan used to give us that get out of jail card when we could lump it forward if we were under pressure. If it was anywheren near him he would get on the end of it and hold the ball up and bring others into the game. Not to mention set pieces. Infact looking at it we may actually be threatening at set pieces again especially if we get Lee.