Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

pssst- Web team Pete

I am in position on the grassy knoll. Just give me the signal shofnh and I will take out the man standing over his right shoulder.

If all is well when you come out of Archant Towers, subtlety hold aloft a copy of the Evening News & say " Hmm, it looks like the sun has decided to take a break, & now so must I"

If you are in danger . . . . . . . . Run like the clappers down Rouen Road screaming " In the name of God, shoot now Chicken"

Pete, I''d start wearing your crash helmet inside Archant Towers with a thick layer of aluminium inside - not to prevent brainwashing but just to make sure you don''t hurt your head when you start banging it against the wall after reading another load of drivel on this site!

[quote user="shefcanary"]Pete, I''d start wearing your crash helmet inside Archant Towers with a thick layer of aluminium inside - not to prevent brainwashing but just to make sure you don''t hurt your head when you start banging it against the wall after reading another load of drivel on this site![/quote]Its not drivel.We are the Popular Peoples Front Of Norwich and we are ensuring that every single possible outcome is covered. I mean after all, what has Delia and Michael ever done for us?!Protection of key people around the city is important - Pete is obviously one who could be most vulnerable. Anyway - self defence classes start this coming Monday evening in the gymnasium at a location I can only give to those who know the secret handshake.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="shefcanary"]Pete, I''d start wearing your crash helmet inside Archant Towers with a thick layer of aluminium inside - not to prevent brainwashing but just to make sure you don''t hurt your head when you start banging it against the wall after reading another load of drivel on this site![/quote]

Its not drivel.

We are the Popular Peoples Front Of Norwich and we are ensuring that every single possible outcome is covered. I mean after all, what has Delia and Michael ever done for us?!

Protection of key people around the city is important - Pete is obviously one who could be most vulnerable. Anyway - self defence classes start this coming Monday evening in the gymnasium at a location I can only give to those who know the secret handshake.
[/quote]

Popular peoples front of Norwich!! F**k off , we are from the Norwich`s popular peoples front!!!![;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Afraid not. Happily walking out of the door at 5.30pm into the sunshine and the weekend.

[/quote]

Have a nice weekend Pete...........

Take a break from the tin foil hat brigade.............

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/dreamer_bj21/its_a_conspiracy.jpg[/IMG]

Actually, has anyone heard from Pete since 5.30pm?Just askin''...

Hang on, no one told me what Pete looked like!!!!Did you say shoot the guy whol held his newspaper aloft or the one behind him?!!!

Either way I am afraid I fell assleep. I blame it on the evil squirrels, I think they slipped something into my travel coffee mug. I can''t help but feel that there is a nasty conspiracy going on. I saw some movement by an open window towards the top of Kellers - I am sure I saw a puff of smoke.And don''t listen to the Norwich Popular Peoples Front, they have no idea what they are on about - they wear sunglasses at nightime . . . . .

[quote user="Mutley"]

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="shefcanary"]Pete, I''d start wearing your crash helmet inside Archant Towers with a thick layer of aluminium inside - not to prevent brainwashing but just to make sure you don''t hurt your head when you start banging it against the wall after reading another load of drivel on this site![/quote]

Its not drivel.

We are the Popular Peoples Front Of Norwich and we are ensuring that every single possible outcome is covered. I mean after all, what has Delia and Michael ever done for us?!

Protection of key people around the city is important - Pete is obviously one who could be most vulnerable. Anyway - self defence classes start this coming Monday evening in the gymnasium at a location I can only give to those who know the secret handshake.
[/quote]

Popular peoples front of Norwich!! F**k off , we are from the Norwich`s popular peoples front!!!![;)]

[/quote]

Splitter!

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Maybe Pete has been taken over by a man who wants to rule the press world. http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Editorial/64492/[/quote]

thats a flattering photo of Matty Pattison

[/quote]Now, now. Have you not heard of a captial letter?I want you to put a large poster up of that picture on the outside of Carrow Road and right it out again 100 times . . . . .

MinI mE pAttIson MinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIsonMinI mE pAttIson

CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL CAPITAL My brush ran out!!!Erm a capitial letter (pronounced cap-i-tial) is a letter invented by dolphins of high intelligence.Yes there is a varying level of intelligence in dolphins hence why some get good jobs and others don''t. If you don''t believe me just take a look. The really dumb ones end up in Sea World Parks performing tricks and other dolphins consider then to be clowns. Intelligent dolphins get to do high risk jobs such as locating and dissarming mines or guiding ships through shallow and potentially dangerous waters. The really clever dolphins simply chil in the ocean philosiphising on the world today.