Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Squad numbers 2009-10

Just seen Club website has updated the player profiles and revised the squad numbers as follows:-

2 Semmy

3 Drury

4 Gill

5 Nelson

6 Stefanovic

7 Tudur Jones

8 Clingan

10 Cureton

12 Doherty

13 Rudd

14 Hoolahan

15 Spillane

16 Martin

17 Adeyemi

18 Lathrope

19 Lappin

20 Russell

21 Renton

24 Pattison

25 Daley

27 McDonald

30 Smith

Oh dear. Looking at that, we have such a poor squad. Clingan and Hoolahan are still likely to leave as well ...

My god we need some signings.

We have given too many contracts to kids.

There is no way that many of those kids are good enough. Its like a kindergarten. At least they will be able to play football now that we have a reserve team again.

Thank god they have left 1, 9 and 11 free.

That means we are signing a goalkeeper, a first team striker and a right winger.

Looks good to me. I would be worried if they had given Korey Smith 11 and Jamie Cureton 9.

I like the way that Gunn has made it known who is the first team, who are the immediate subs and who has to earn their right to being a footballer.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Thank god they have left 1, 9 and 11 free.

That means we are signing a goalkeeper, a first team striker and a right winger.

Looks good to me. I would be worried if they had given Korey Smith 11 and Jamie Cureton 9.

I like the way that Gunn has made it known who is the first team, who are the immediate subs and who has to earn their right to being a footballer.

[/quote]

SH*TTTTT....... Cureton is number 10.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

I notice Doherty has been given number 12.

[/quote]

He was No. 12 last season also!

what i think you''ll find though JV is that a couple will go out on loan, a couple will be in the 1st team mix and the rest will be playing reserve team football and training with the first team. the last point might sound like a waste of money but they''ll be on minimal money a week and will help with numbers in the first and also they have been given the carrot of a contract etc to kick on and do their best. At the very least if say Renton moves to a really small club on a free from us, as he is under contract we can put in a sell on clause which... say he does a paul hayes we can benifit from in the future.on top of the above is;23. Dumic 26. Stephens28. HaberghamAlso, fear not we are going to add senior players to this even if sammy and wes go... and if they do we will prob replace them aswell. i actually think FINALLY we are trying to bring through youth players again! Our youth is what made Norwich once a very good footballl team... Try to see this as a step in the right direction...

[quote user="The Chirp"]what i think you''ll find though JV is that a couple will go out on loan, a couple will be in the 1st team mix and the rest will be playing reserve team football and training with the first team. the last point might sound like a waste of money but they''ll be on minimal money a week and will help with numbers in the first and also they have been given the carrot of a contract etc to kick on and do their best. At the very least if say Renton moves to a really small club on a free from us, as he is under contract we can put in a sell on clause which... say he does a paul hayes we can benifit from in the future.on top of the above is;23. Dumic 26. Stephens28. HaberghamAlso, fear not we are going to add senior players to this even if sammy and wes go... and if they do we will prob replace them aswell. i actually think FINALLY we are trying to bring through youth players again! Our youth is what made Norwich once a very good footballl team... Try to see this as a step in the right direction... [/quote]Surely you mean "do not"? (well at least i hope you mean that!)[:|]

[quote user="Lambo"]Adeyemi fancies my girlfriend!!... she met him at the norfolk show.[/quote]Good for you!! [^o)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Lambo"]Adeyemi fancies my girlfriend!!... she met him at the norfolk show.[/quote]

Good for you!! [^o)]
[/quote]

Calm down mate, it was just me finally working out who our #17 was that she''d met. No need to get so arsy.

[quote user="GMF"]

Just seen Club website has updated the player profiles and revised the squad numbers as follows:-

2 Semmy

3 Drury

4 Gill

5 Nelson

6 Stefanovic

7 Tudur Jones

8 Clingan

10 Cureton

12 Doherty

13 Rudd

14 Hoolahan

15 Spillane

16 Martin

17 Adeyemi

18 Lathrope

19 Lappin

20 Russell

21 Renton

24 Pattison

25 Daley

27 McDonald

30 Smith

[/quote]

worrying!!!! and im thinking Delia is Number 30!!lol

[quote user="Lambo"]Adeyemi fancies my girlfriend!!... she met him at the norfolk show.[/quote]

was she the one with white hot pants, no knickers and really sweaty arse? but great body! i would forget the sweat!

[quote user="bassam8-ncfc"]why are we giving sammy and wes numbers if they r gonna leave ??[/quote]C''mon..... You can''t work it out?[^o)]

I don''t think last season player will change the number, just the new player to add in