Sign in to follow this  
bassam8-ncfc

sammy and wes ???

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Are you using ie8? If so hit the compatability button at the top of the page.[/quote]

IE8 Test...

Didn''t realised there was a compatibility button, i just uninstalled it the first time.

sammy and wes are still contracted to norwich city .

and will play a part of this team unless bids of which norwich consider good enough to let them go .

as pre season friendliy games are now going to start they need squad numbers to play a part .

[quote user="singing canary"]sammy and wes are still contracted to norwich city .

and will play a part of this team unless bids of which norwich consider good enough to let them go .

as pre season friendliy games are now going to start they need squad numbers to play a part .[/quote]I didn''t think you needed a squad number for pre-season games, remember those trailists we had in Sweden last year? don''t think they were given squad numbers.Also rumor has it that both are happy enough to stick around unless the club want to sell.

[quote user="bassam8-ncfc"]why we giving sammy and wes if they r gonna leave ? dose it mean we r gonna keep both ?[/quote]

Translation please![:S]

[quote user="singing canary"]i dont give people grief regarding english yet i see where you are comming from wiz..!!![/quote]

I''m not taking the piss SC, but I just don''t know what the OP means![:S]

[quote user="bassam8-ncfc"]why we giving sammy and wes if they r gonna leave ? dose it mean we r gonna keep both ?[/quote]

If my 3 year wrote that , I would be disappointed, with her!