Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

Re: About time we signed somebody isnt it?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Well well hightower you piece of crap, scared to face an oap face to face? Shows what a internet coward you are. Bloody nonces I hate them![/quote]

Look at the time, his mum has probably called him downstairs for his tea!

[/quote]

Copy and paste and pm me the pm he sent you mate.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.Why is Juan getting the majority of the flak? Hightower is the worst offender on here- ergo he should get the flak.I feel sorry for you Juan mate, I really do.[:)]

[quote user="...."]Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Why is Juan getting the majority of the flak? Hightower is the worst offender on here- ergo he should get the flak.

I feel sorry for you Juan mate, I really do.[:)]
[/quote]

Hightower is getting the flak. I wont tolerate someone threatening to rape kids even if i am 72. Comon hightower you big man, put your mits up to an oap, ill teach you a thing or 2 you nonce.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Ex army boxing champion, but still know a few tricks to wipe your paedo face out. Nonce.[/quote]Can''t believe Arthur is resorting to violence absolutely disgusting

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Ex army boxing champion, but still know a few tricks to wipe your paedo face out. Nonce.[/quote]Can''t believe Arthur is resorting to violence absolutely disgusting

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Ex army boxing champion, but still know a few tricks to wipe your paedo face out. Nonce.[/quote]
Can''t believe Arthur is resorting to violence absolutely disgusting
[/quote]

Disgusting? Bloody fiddlers should be shot!