Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

Re: About time we signed somebody isnt it?

I would like Mcveigh to come back, just because i liked him before, i know he would be fairly useless, he could come on to take Pen''s :D

McVeigh will do a job IF fit. He''ll be an impact sub at best (I hope). Useful squad player though.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Wayne G"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Giving McVeigh a contract would be a disgrace , but untill we get new owners and a half decent manager its all we can expect .
[/quote]

Loan City... Honestly not having a dig but...

Why do you support Norwich?

Is there anything about the Club you like?

How long have you supported them for?

- its just that you never have a good word to say about anything at all.

If I complained about something as much as you do I would grow up and stop complaining and find something else to take my interest. You just seem so miserable and negative...

I used to like watching TV but it got on my nerves how much rubbish was on... so in the end i decided to not watch that much of it... In the same way... you seem to hate Norwich so why not go support another team where their is more regular success? I think you would be a lot happier as you clearly don''t seem to be able to cope with supporting a team in trouble...

It must be hell on earth to live with you if you''re like this in general... not saying that you are but you must admit you come off as a complete miserable (insert any word you like here) on here.

Would that be a total misrepresentation of your character?
[/quote]

I have been thinking about this for a good five minutes, and I can only come to one conclusion. Loan City is Glen Roeder!!

Far too much time on his hands, not a single good word to say about city players, not a single good word to say about Norwich fans, clearly doesn''t like Norwich at all, hasn''t got a clue about football. Sounds like Glen Roeder to me!

[/quote]

Prick!

[/quote]

In case anybody wondered, Mr Wayne Gardener was calling me a ''pr*ck''.

I will refrain from replying directly to this sad man.

[/quote]

Refrain away Ryan doesnt change what I think.

Saying that someone who is annoyed with the club is either Glenn Roeder, a Binner or not the type of fan we want makes you a bit of a sad man.

There is so much wrong with this club right now and loan city has a right like everyone else to follow this club, he or she does expresses their opinions.

If everyone just sat back and clapped their hands like you lot, without saying a word, would you be calling them the best supporters in the land?

Idiot.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Wayne G"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Giving McVeigh a contract would be a disgrace , but untill we get new owners and a half decent manager its all we can expect .
[/quote]

Loan City... Honestly not having a dig but...

Why do you support Norwich?

Is there anything about the Club you like?

How long have you supported them for?

- its just that you never have a good word to say about anything at all.

If I complained about something as much as you do I would grow up and stop complaining and find something else to take my interest. You just seem so miserable and negative...

I used to like watching TV but it got on my nerves how much rubbish was on... so in the end i decided to not watch that much of it... In the same way... you seem to hate Norwich so why not go support another team where their is more regular success? I think you would be a lot happier as you clearly don''t seem to be able to cope with supporting a team in trouble...

It must be hell on earth to live with you if you''re like this in general... not saying that you are but you must admit you come off as a complete miserable (insert any word you like here) on here.

Would that be a total misrepresentation of your character?
[/quote]

I have been thinking about this for a good five minutes, and I can only come to one conclusion. Loan City is Glen Roeder!!

Far too much time on his hands, not a single good word to say about city players, not a single good word to say about Norwich fans, clearly doesn''t like Norwich at all, hasn''t got a clue about football. Sounds like Glen Roeder to me!

[/quote]

Prick!

[/quote]

In case anybody wondered, Mr Wayne Gardener was calling me a ''pr*ck''.

I will refrain from replying directly to this sad man.

[/quote]

Why?

You insult just about everybody on here (before later printing a retraction...), Juan/Ryan?

[/quote]

Dont throw your toys out of the pram just because I showed your season ticket prices stuff to be complete rubbish.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]JuanVelasco, aka Young Ryan, you have a lot to learn about life mate.[/quote]

They say ignorance is bliss, and if ignorance means not being bitter and twisted like Arthur Whittle and Wayne Gardener then so be it.

I bet both of you have achieved absolutely f*ck all in your life times, so I will take my First Class degree and do it my way. The positive way, thanks.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]I bet both of you have achieved absolutely f*ck all in your life times, so I will take my First Class degree and do it my way.[/quote]Judging by your degree, we can safely assume that you are at least 3 years old... if not, maybe its time to stop acting like it, yeah?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]I bet both of you have achieved absolutely f*ck all in your life times, so I will take my First Class degree and do it my way.[/quote]
Judging by your degree, we can safely assume that you are at least 3 years old... if not, maybe its time to stop acting like it, yeah?
[/quote]

Time to stop acting at least 3 years old?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]I bet both of you have achieved absolutely f*ck all in your life times, so I will take my First Class degree and do it my way.[/quote]
Judging by your degree, we can safely assume that you are at least 3 years old... if not, maybe its time to stop acting like it, yeah?
[/quote]

How old are you Evil Monkey?

I am 24 years old, I have a first class degree, own two homes and will soon be married.

I know enough about life not to be patronised by some old c*nt who constantly refers to me as ''Young Ryan'' and constantly bleats on about how much I have to learn about life.

If sitting in the pub 7 days a week and getting home to spout utter rubbish about Delia Smith is ''learning about life'', then I am happy to be one of those that doesn''t learn about life.In this country we do not have a culture of respecting our elders. It is a shame, but Arthur Whittle is one of the many reasons why.

I will always speak out if I feel patronised, I couldn''t care less if some faceless and nameless forum poster called Evil Monkey tells me otherwise. If you want to discuss this any further then feel free to pm me your phone number and I will discuss this with you in private.

I think everyone needs to calm things down, this is a FOOTBALL forum and quite why we have to get into such personal slanging matches is beyond me.

[quote user="Grif"]I think everyone needs to calm things down, this is a FOOTBALL forum and quite why we have to get into such personal slanging matches is beyond me.[/quote]

Fair enough mate......

I bet your sh*t at football, look like Ivan Campo and drive like Lee Hughes!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

I am 24 years old, I have a first class degree, own two homes and will soon be married.

I know enough about life not to be patronised by some old c*nt who constantly refers to me as ''Young Ryan'' and constantly bleats on about how much I have to learn about life.

If sitting in the pub 7 days a week and getting home to spout utter rubbish about Delia Smith is ''learning about life'', then I am happy to be one of those that doesn''t learn about life.In this country we do not have a culture of respecting our elders. It is a shame, but Arthur Whittle is one of the many reasons why.

I will always speak out if I feel patronised, I couldn''t care less if some faceless and nameless forum poster called Evil Monkey tells me otherwise. If you want to discuss this any further then feel free to pm me your phone number and I will discuss this with you in private.

[/quote]

Look, wendy houses don''t count and the degree from the tinterweb anlong with your bride, well anyone can get those.

[quote user="Grif"]I think everyone needs to calm things down, this is a FOOTBALL forum and quite why we have to get into such personal slanging matches is beyond me.[/quote]

Fair enough mate......

[/quote]Juan, I seriously think you need to calm down, and look at the attitude you''re displaying here.  You''re not really coming across as a guy who has a first.  Having just graduated, I am confident that I would not have to resort to the sort of language you have to get my point across, it''s crass and pretty pathetic.  You make points about your ''life'', but someone who has such responsibility would come across as a lot more mature than you do.  Grow up for heavens sake.

[quote user="HighTower"]Shut up Juan I bet you''re not even English ya foriegn paki cunt
[/quote]

Im making sure you get banned for this High Tower.

On that note I am off.

Disgraceful. For the record I am British and White, not that that matters now.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look, wendy houses don''t count and the degree from the tinterweb anlong with your bride, well anyone can get those.

[/quote]

I dont think my quote is the one people should be picking up on here anymore, do you?

I have already reported him.

But then you saying earlier that you wouldn''t mind gay players, what made you feel that you had to write that?

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Fair enough mate......

[/quote]

Juan, I seriously think you need to calm down, and look at the attitude you''re displaying here.  You''re not really coming across as a guy who has a first.  Having just graduated, I am confident that I would not have to resort to the sort of language you have to get my point across, it''s crass and pretty pathetic.  You make points about your ''life'', but someone who has such responsibility would come across as a lot more mature than you do.  Grow up for heavens sake.
[/quote]

ncfcstar, why not look at a quote about three or four up from this and then tell me to calm down.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I have already reported him.

But then you saying earlier that you wouldn''t mind gay players, what made you feel that you had to write that?

[/quote]

Come off it, not even in the same league. Report me for it if you wish.

I''ve seen that and reported it, but I am passing comment on your attitude not anyone elses, you really do come across as thoroughly immature.

[quote user="HighTower"]Shut up Juan I bet you''re not even English ya foriegn paki c unt
[/quote]

In case you were referring to my avatar and username, that would be Juan Velasco... he is Spanish, you thick inbred BNP c*nt.

And making a commnet about driving like Lee Hughes when you know full well that he killed someone is a bit tasteless, I think you will find that was what matey was on about........

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I have.[:D]

Racism and homophobia are the same.

[/quote]

Calling somebody a foreign paki c*nt and using the word Gay in the context that I did is in no way the same.

But if getting banned is going to help me stay away from this sh*thole then good.

[quote user="HighTower"]Shut up Juan I bet you''re not even English ya foriegn paki c unt[/quote]

In case you were referring to my avatar and username, that would be Juan Velasco... he is Spanish, you thick inbred BNP c*nt.

[/quote]And my point is proven, there is not a chance you have a first, get a life.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Calling somebody a foreign paki c*nt and using the word Gay in the context that I did is in no way the same.

But if getting banned is going to help me stay away from this sh*thole then good.

[/quote]

It is quite simple, if you don''t like the forum and as you have said it is a shiiteehole, then you don''t need to get banned to stay away, you have the power of the finger and not let it click on forums....

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you are so intelligent and mature, why don''t you make the decision yourself and just leave?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]And making a commnet about driving like Lee Hughes when you know full well that he killed someone is a bit tasteless, I think you will find that was what matey was on about........[/quote]

Good grief get out of the house sometimes.

Jimmy Carr can make jokes about Lee Hughes, Micheal Jackson and Heather Mills. But he cant call somebody a f*cking paki.

Can you understand that?

Juan, you nut hair. Get me banned ya nerd, i''ll be back MUAHAHA now, please infest your inbred family with aids and cancer, and all die. Oh and btw, I hope your kids (if you ahve any.. hope not) share a "heavenly" bed with Michael Jackson, you anal bead