Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I wonder what Mr P. Cullum thinks about all this!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]No and No.[/quote]

Do you think he may be saying to himself.............this Bowkett fellow sounds like my kind of chap, can''t be bad in my line of business to be in bed with Archant through that Stephan chappie, McNally knows El Fayed, but...............

OTBC 

[quote user="7rew"]Q) Anyone care over much?

A) Only money obsessed sheep.
[/quote]

The sheep worship Delia.

So......

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="7rew"]Q) Anyone care over much?

A) Only money obsessed sheep.
[/quote]

The sheep worship Delia.

So......

OTBC

[/quote]

It''s a purile attempt at turning the tables Bly... you know the sort of stuff that those who have no argument try on...New Labour and all that.

Nice to see the label bothers them so....... [Y]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

you know the sort of stuff that those who have no argument try on.

[/quote]I''ll bow to the expert on that one.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

I''ll bow to the expert on that one.
[/quote]

Good....

Now sod off.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great observation 7rew.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Anybody know?

Can anybody deduce?

OTBC

[/quote]Yep - I know.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Anybody know?

Can anybody deduce?

OTBC

[/quote]

Yep - I know.
[/quote]

Sounds like you''ve got your ten inch heels on for the weekend LQ. All dolled up and, obviously, ready to be a tease.

Not at all.Let''s put it this way - in percentage terms how much of Peter Cullum''s life today was spent thinking about good old NCFC?Answer - precisely 0%

Er - How does the approach by Mr Cullum and the outcome help his PR?

To me it is obvious that what he said is what he did. No more - No less

If PC was watching the dynamic duo on local television i reckon he laughed his socks off but was and is extremely frustrated. There are people out there who know what went on and know how things progress with the board when negotiating with the club.

I hope that the new Chairman is a man and not a mouse. If he is the former there really are exciting times ahead.

Why? Well both the new Chairman and PC have been accused of being nasty nasty business men. Well good on ''em. You never know they may get together sometime in the future and then the future will be bright.

Live the dream as Mozart once said!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great observation 7rew.

[/quote]

Why is it I can always smell urine when you''ve posted on a thread?........

Curious one that........

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great observation 7rew.

[/quote]

Curious one that........

[/quote]

Because your bag burst?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Maybe you have wee on your fingers or your chin............[/quote]

It''s definately not mine....

I''m a small bird remember...and we don''t do urine.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great observation 7rew.

[/quote]

Curious one that........

[/quote]

Hydrogen sulphide too.

OTBC

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Er - How does the approach by Mr Cullum and the outcome help his PR?

To me it is obvious that what he said is what he did. No more - No less

If PC was watching the dynamic duo on local television i reckon he laughed his socks off but was and is extremely frustrated. There are people out there who know what went on and know how things progress with the board when negotiating with the club.

I hope that the new Chairman is a man and not a mouse. If he is the former there really are exciting times ahead.

Why? Well both the new Chairman and PC have been accused of being nasty nasty business men. Well good on ''em. You never know they may get together sometime in the future and then the future will be bright.

Live the dream as Mozart once said![/quote]

Well before this most of us had never heard of Peter Cullum. Should his company now make a new move it will be guaranteed to have press coverage, just as the profits his company made we''re published in the edp the positive press will increase the value of his company.

If he is the saviour that alot of people think he would have been then he wouldnt have come out with the statement about being a bad time to be investing money in ailing football club (hardly sounded like he loves the club in that comment does it,? and sounds to me he''s also looking for a return on his investment, which he''d be unlikely to achieve).

Dont get me wrong I''d like to see a change of ownership, i just dont trust Peter Cullum to be the guy to do it.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]A billionaire who claims to be a lifelong fan, and isn''t prepared to give approximately a maximum 5% of his wealth to buy the club at its lowest point for 50 years...his actions show he doesn''t give a tinker''s cuss.[/quote]

I believe he displayed the true colours and control freakish attitude - of the Stowmarket Two...

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]A billionaire who claims to be a lifelong fan, and isn''t prepared to give approximately a maximum 5% of his wealth to buy the club at its lowest point for 50 years...his actions show he doesn''t give a tinker''s cuss.[/quote]

We''ve now seen why Peter Cullum hasn''t entertained involving himself.

Smith will not relinquish control... so only a few big time charlies are interested in stepping into the limelight for the glory of it.... in doing so putting the minimum finance into the club they can get away woth.

Peter Cullum I''m afraid is way out of their league and a toadie to no-one. 

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Maybe you have wee on your fingers or your chin............[/quote]

It''s definately not mine....

I''m a small bird remember...and we don''t do urine.......

[/quote]

Lol.

Smith will not relinquish control... so only a few big time charlies are interested in stepping into the limelight for the glory of it.... in doing so putting the minimum finance into the club they can get away woth.

[/quote]

You obviously know nothing about Bowkett - I believe that he will, as he has done throughout his career, turn this club (business) around, he will invest some of his fortune in the club when the time is right. He will only invest if he knows that he will make a return on his investment, to get to that point the club has to be on the up, he will get the club to that point and beyond. There is not much difference between Cullum and Bowkett.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

You obviously know nothing about Bowkett - I believe that he will, as he has done throughout his career, turn this club (business) around, he will invest some of his fortune in the club when the time is right. He will only invest if he knows that he will make a return on his investment, to get to that point the club has to be on the up, he will get the club to that point and beyond. There is not much difference between Cullum and Bowkett.

[/quote]

About £2.9 billion of difference? Bowkett is no richer than Delia.

He''s not interested in investing in the club at the moment so I dare say he''s not overly concerned.