Type Mozilla Firefox into Google and download it from one of the sites downloaded, should be simple to install.

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/More secure than IE and a lot of very cool free stuff you can add to it.One I''ve found handy recently is Download Helper. Lets you download and save all flash based video off the likes of Youtube etc.Great for building an archive of goals from when we were good [:)]

[quote user="Herb"]http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/More secure than IE and a lot of very cool free stuff you can add to it.One I''ve found handy recently is Download Helper. Lets you download and save all flash based video off the likes of Youtube etc.Great for building an archive of goals from when we were good [:)][/quote]Cheers i downloaded it but for some reason it wont let me view anything on YouTube [:S] do you know why?

Need to install flash.Should be a prompt when you click on a vid in youtube - plugin required to view this page or something similar.

[quote user="Herb"]http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

More secure than IE and a lot of very cool free stuff you can add to it.
One I''ve found handy recently is Download Helper. Lets you download and save all flash based video off the likes of Youtube etc.
Great for building an archive of goals from when we were good [:)]
[/quote]

This boring geekspeak explains a great deal. Life seen through a monitor screen.

You should try to get out more....

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="Herb"]http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/More secure than IE and a lot of very cool free stuff you can add to it.One I''ve found handy recently is Download Helper. Lets you download and save all flash based video off the likes of Youtube etc.Great for building an archive of goals from when we were good [:)][/quote]

This boring geekspeak explains a great deal. Life seen through a monitor screen.

[/quote]Says somebody with over 1,200 posts and multiple identities.You couldn''t make it up...

Cluck.............why do you come on to this forum if every little thing annoys you.

Just think if you got out more we wouldn''t have to put up with your ugly mug on ere

Seems like the geeks are coming out in force tonight....

Off to bed now as it''s school in the morning........

[quote user="Herb"]http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/More secure than IE and a lot of very cool free stuff you can add to it.One I''ve found handy recently is Download Helper. Lets you download and save all flash based video off the likes of Youtube etc.Great for building an archive of goals from when we were good [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Or that you should try to learn more.I make a tidy living out of my geekspeak thanks.Explaining obvious stuff to morons like you.

You annoying little turd.

Not everyone on here is under 16 you know.

Is it not about time you checked your Facebook account to see whether you actually have any friends!

[/quote]Oh dear Clucky.D- (must try harder).

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Sorry Gunn Show for stealing your show. I hope the advice works bud!![/quote]haha its fine. Well the quote thing did but i still cant view anything on YouTube [:@] and i downloaded the flash thing too!

[quote user="The Gunn Show"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Sorry Gunn Show for stealing your show. I hope the advice works bud!![/quote]haha its fine. Well the quote thing did but i still cant view anything on YouTube [:@] and i downloaded the flash thing too! [/quote]Must be the videos you''re trying to watch.........[;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="The Gunn Show"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Sorry Gunn Show for stealing your show. I hope the advice works bud!![/quote]haha its fine. Well the quote thing did but i still cant view anything on YouTube [:@] and i downloaded the flash thing too! [/quote]Must be the videos you''re trying to watch.........[;)][/quote]ah that would be why! i''ve been rumbled [;)] nah i have it working now though [:)] cheers guys for all the help [(Y)]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

Oh dear Clucky.

D- (must try harder).
[/quote]

Lightweight.....

Far too easy.

NEXT.