Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Put your questions to Stephan Phillips

There has been a lot of concern regarding Stephan Phillips'' appointment as a director on the Norwich City board and the conflict of interest it may cause with the editorial content in our newspapers and websites.

With that in mind Stephan thought it would be best to answer any questions you may have.

Post them below and I''ll pass them on to Stephan on Monday and I will publish his answers here when he replies.

Will you at any time, block what the editors want to write if their is slating of the board including yourself?

Can you alter the reports in the Ipswich papers to make them look complete knobs on a regualr basis please?[;)]

If a situation arose within the board of NCFC that could cause a conflict of interests between Archant and the NCFC board which way would he go?

Just how does he keep his tache in such fine fettle?  Does he feed it with all the bullsh*t written on this forum?

Have you ever, in your life been called Chemical Ali or Saddam Hussein before yesterday?

Can you shoot Smidger[:-*]

We desperately needed some new board members who were prepared to invest in our club and boost our players fund, do you have the funds to do that?

Can you give NCFC fans a cast-iron, 100% guarantee that at no stage will you ever intervene directly or indrectly, nor use insider knowledge in order to minimise of quash negative press relating to the club.

How does it feel, despite your statement in the press, to have your integrity questioned?

[quote user="LQ"]How does it feel, despite your statement in the press, to have your integrity questioned?

[/quote]

I''m sure Robert Maxwell could have answered that one![:D]

Bearing in mind the potential conflict of interest I think the majority of people would say we have every right to challenge this and get answers to our concerns.

[quote user="LQ"]How does it feel, despite your statement in the press, to have your integrity questioned?

[/quote]

[quote user="lappinitup"]If you go down with swine flu and have to miss a match, can I have your ticket please?[/quote]

Thought you were going to buy a season ticket this year Lappin???

[/quote]

"Meep meep meep meep...........I''m on the SCG don''t y''know? Meep meep meep meep...I''m the one that wants more expensive season tickets...Meep meep meep meep."

What do you believe you bring to the board that nobody else brings?

Can you employ some other people to proof read articles that are published please? [:D][;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]If you go down with swine flu and have to miss a match, can I have your ticket please?[/quote]

Thought you were going to buy a season ticket this year Lappin???

[/quote]

EH! Lampin'' it up - ain''t got a season ticket?[:O].....Says it all.....Him and Bleurgh Blur Blahhaha should share one.....or take turns in standing on each others shoulders.

[/quote]

You really are the last word on patronising LQ. Do you seriously believe that a senior figure within Archant would not expect issues of journalistic integrity to arise if he joined the board of a business on which his paper reports on a daily basis?

Give me strength.

What are you going to use as a bench mark of success, how often will you review your efforts and how will you be held accountable?

As Norwich are desperately searching for investment, if a potential investor does materialise will you sacrifice your place on the board to accomodate them?

The skills, experience and track record that Alan Bowkett and David McNally bring to the boardroom have been well documented by the media and on this messageboard in the last 24 hours. Can you explain what you will bring to your new role?

There is a perceived conflict of interest with your positions.

A large proportion of fans believe the Archant group already to be guilty of cosying up to the club too much. Your appointment will result in providing a clear personal target for their distrust and anger.

What strategy have you planned to use to counter this situation?

Are you going to step down from one of your responsibilities?