Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

We want the new Board Out!!!!!

I trust that I''m not alone in hoping that the Pink ''Un Pickers will be combining their collective talents and knowledge in the coming season with another ''Rays Funds for FONCY'' free bet thread, a chance to help the youth structure at the club and let''s be honest a chance for us to remember our dear departed friend Arrdee at the same time?My understanding is that Arrdee and Nutty Nigel have both had to convince Billy Dixon at Dixmar racing that this is a viable relationship to maintain and with such a number of very near misses as Dixmar experienced last season they must surely be duly worried about the likelihood of Foncy receiving some very large cheques in the coming season. I think NN has just returned from holiday and probably has not even had 5 mins to himself let alone to contemplate negotiating another year of support for our club from Dixmar and all that goes with it so might I suggest that all those who want to see ''Rays Funds For Foncy'' return in the coming season just put their names in this post so that Dixmar can see just how much we at the Pink ''Un would like this event to continue?I for one would like to see Billy Dixon getting the new board out in the 2009-2010 season and chalking up some good odds for the PUPS and FONCY.

Buckethead.

I will be honest I have no real idea what this is all about.  Can you explain a it more?

You are not alone Bucketman my friend. I too am hoping for another season for the Rays Funds for FONCY threads and our PUPs league. We also have a presentation to make to FONCY for the wins we had last season. I have been back off my holiday for over a week now but this next month is a very busy time for me. However I spoke to Billy yesterday about the difficulties in finding a good time for the presentation. Billy suggested that I just pick a date and go for it. If any PUPs have views on this then please let me know. Having considered many things I still believe a Friday evening in August would be best and am considering Friday 14th or 21st. The reason I go for a Friday evening is because we can then spend some social time afterwards with Billy and Angie where as on a Saturday he would be too busy. Billy is the main man in all of this because without his generosity there would have been no winnings to present. And of course our friend Kev (Leeds Canary) has trophies for the top PUP to be presented too. It would be nice if Kev could be with us when the presentation of his trophies are made.

As for next season, I will go and see Billy later this week and mention it. I am always mindful that the original agreement was between Billy and Ray so take nothing for granted. As you can see from Arrdee''s ammended signature below over £600 has been won on the free bet threads with nearly £400 still to be presented. This really shows how generous Billy has been and whatever happens in the future I will be forever grateful to him.

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £608 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="ACE"]I will be honest I have no real idea what this is all about.  Can you explain a it more?
[/quote]

Put "Rays funds for the academy" in the search box and all will be revealed.

If we manage to secure the free bet for next season you will be more than welcome to join us[Y]

absolutely even mwj said they''ve turned the club into an unacceptable business proposition. suffolk numpties, u scum belong at portman road, its like a conspiracy theory. @ace simple when the club is desperate for cash, two things you don''t do appoint people who don''t want to invest or have no money. once again delia cheating the fans

How can I not support the free bet thread. Go on Nutty  give Billy your best charm offensive and secure the pink un''s sane corner for us all to hide in again this coming season.Any friday in August is good for me. Now if Nutty does get us our free bet thread this coming season are any of you good enough to challenge the reigning champ, ME!!!![;)]