Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Disgusting Behaviour

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I just meant lacking as in Pete is not here, I seriously think that Archant should consider giving prominent members of the forum moderator privileges, and then things like this would not happen.[/quote]

Like who? 

That''s the trouble isn''t it, I think whoever it is has be pretty impartial.

[/quote]Obviously, but it works on forums across the world, so why could it not here?  And you are right, they would have to be, but that comes with the territory, if someone put themselves forward to do it then they would have to agree to different T and C''s I assume.  Moderation can encourage debate, and remove idiotic posts like the ones being splattered across the aforementioned thread.[/quote]

No thanks.

Get a grip and don''t be such a pussy. If you don''t like it... look away.  Or do what your fellow sensitive soul does... close down the site and take some deep breaths.....

Jesus Christ... what a pair of wet panties.....

[/quote]I actually, kind of agree with you Cluck. If people can''t take a little bit of abuse on a forum without complaining for 8 pages, i dread to think what would happen if you insulted them face to face!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I just meant lacking as in Pete is not here, I seriously think that Archant should consider giving prominent members of the forum moderator privileges, and then things like this would not happen.
[/quote]

Like who? 

[/quote]

Obviously, but it works on forums across the world, so why could it not here?  And you are right, they would have to be, but that comes with the territory, if someone put themselves forward to do it then they would have to agree to different T and C''s I assume.  Moderation can encourage debate, and remove idiotic posts like the ones being splattered across the aforementioned thread.
[/quote]

No thanks.

Get a grip and don''t be such a pussy. If you don''t like it... look away.  Or do what your fellow sensitive soul does... close down the site and take some deep breaths.....

[/quote]
I actually, kind of agree with you Cluck. If people can''t take a little bit of abuse on a forum without complaining for 8 pages, i dread to think what would happen if you insulted them face to face!
[/quote]

Cry?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I just meant lacking as in Pete is not here, I seriously think that Archant should consider giving prominent members of the forum moderator privileges, and then things like this would not happen.[/quote]

Like who? 

[/quote]Obviously, but it works on forums across the world, so why could it not here?  And you are right, they would have to be, but that comes with the territory, if someone put themselves forward to do it then they would have to agree to different T and C''s I assume.  Moderation can encourage debate, and remove idiotic posts like the ones being splattered across the aforementioned thread.[/quote]

No thanks.

[/quote]I actually, kind of agree with you Cluck. If people can''t take a little bit of abuse on a forum without complaining for 8 pages, i dread to think what would happen if you insulted them face to face![/quote]Hmm ok, it''s not about being a pussy, it really does not bother me that much but it is also not just a case of ''looking away'', there is no need for the posts in the first place, and I''m sure some people do not want to have to ''look away'' in the first place.  It''s just a case of simple moderation, not the blooming Gestapo.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seeing as this board is lacking moderation at the moment, and although I am sure many of you have ignored the current thread which is rife with abuse, can we please calm it down?  Some of the utter tripe which has been written in the ''why haven''t we signed anyone'' thread is quite simply disgusting, and on a ''family'' forum it should not exist.

We''re all fans of NCFC (well most of us anyway), so can we all refrain from racism, homophobia etc etc.  It will make this forum a far more happier place [:D]
[/quote]

That thread has gone too far. This hightower character is threatening to rape peoples childre. Thats unacceptable and the mods need to find out who this idiot is.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seeing as this board is lacking moderation at the moment, and although I am sure many of you have ignored the current thread which is rife with abuse, can we please calm it down?  Some of the utter tripe which has been written in the ''why haven''t we signed anyone'' thread is quite simply disgusting, and on a ''family'' forum it should not exist.

We''re all fans of NCFC (well most of us anyway), so can we all refrain from racism, homophobia etc etc.  It will make this forum a far more happier place [:D]
[/quote]

That thread has gone too far. This hightower character is threatening to rape peoples childre. Thats unacceptable and the mods need to find out who this idiot is.

[/quote]

Would be very easy, then the info can be handed to the old bill and if they choose to, can be looked at further.

[quote user="6th May 1939"]To be fair I think it''s upped the standard of debate on here a couple of notches. Remind me again, how DID we go on in the 1974 League Cup Final?[/quote]

What the poopascoop are you on about?

Oh, I see. You mean when Wolves beat us in the semi final of the league cup and you beat Man City in the final. Still don''t understand.

I think you may have wanted to say ''How did we get on in the 1974 league cup final.

I bet your that cheeky little chappy from the West Mids, erm Fatboy fat.....

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I just meant lacking as in Pete is not here, I seriously think that Archant should consider giving prominent members of the forum moderator privileges, and then things like this would not happen.
[/quote]

This Archant lark seems to have gone belly up since their main man has had other concerns!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Apologies, was enjoying the tennis.

Hightower and that thread both gone.

[/quote]

Bit of a tight match eh? lol

Fed''s looks like he has it

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Like who? 

[/quote]

Obviously, but it works on forums across the world, so why could it not here?  And you are right, they would have to be, but that comes with the territory, if someone put themselves forward to do it then they would have to agree to different T and C''s I assume.  Moderation can encourage debate, and remove idiotic posts like the ones being splattered across the aforementioned thread.
[/quote]

No thanks.

[/quote]
I actually, kind of agree with you Cluck. If people can''t take a little bit of abuse on a forum without complaining for 8 pages, i dread to think what would happen if you insulted them face to face!
[/quote]

Hmm ok, it''s not about being a pussy, it really does not bother me that much but it is also not just a case of ''looking away'', there is no need for the posts in the first place, and I''m sure some people do not want to have to ''look away'' in the first place.  It''s just a case of simple moderation, not the blooming Gestapo.
[/quote]

An apology to you ncfcstar...... I had no idea what was being said and just assumed it was the usual knockabout banter. Pretty vile stuff and way beyond what anyone should have to witness.

Rare from me I know... but fully due....... [Y]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seeing as this board is lacking moderation at the moment, and although I am sure many of you have ignored the current thread which is rife with abuse, can we please calm it down?  Some of the utter tripe which has been written in the ''why haven''t we signed anyone'' thread is quite simply disgusting, and on a ''family'' forum it should not exist.We''re all fans of NCFC (well most of us anyway), so can we all refrain from racism, homophobia etc etc.  It will make this forum a far more happier place [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"He was still posting the next day. Make of that what you will.I''m guessing he''s a employee of Archant or a close family member of one.Can''t see how else he got away with that.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seeing as this board is lacking moderation at the moment, and although I am sure many of you have ignored the current thread which is rife with abuse, can we please calm it down?  Some of the utter tripe which has been written in the ''why haven''t we signed anyone'' thread is quite simply disgusting, and on a ''family'' forum it should not exist.We''re all fans of NCFC (well most of us anyway), so can we all refrain from racism, homophobia etc etc.  It will make this forum a far more happier place [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"He was still posting the next day. Make of that what you will.I''m guessing he''s a employee of Archant or a close family member of one.Can''t see how else he got away with that.[/quote]That was CT wasnt it?

[/quote]Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"He was still posting the next day. Make of that what you will.I''m guessing he''s a employee of Archant or a close family member of one.Can''t see how else he got away with that.[/quote]Ooh no he called him a nonce. Heavens no! Despicable behaviour.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.

A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"
He was still posting the next day.

Make of that what you will.

I''m guessing he''s a employee of Archant or a close family member of one.
Can''t see how else he got away with that.
[/quote]

What a squeaky little pillock you are. What was being said elsewhere was clearly out of order....but the word nonce is commonplace even before the tv watershed.

I''m guessing you live in a cardboard box somewhere in lalaland.....

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.

A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"

[/quote]

What a squeaky little pillock you are. What was being said elsewhere was clearly out of order....but the word nonce is commonplace even before the tv watershed.

I''m guessing you live in a cardboard box somewhere in lalaland.....

[/quote]

Well said Cluck.

The type of thing that HighTower was saying was disgraceful by anybodies standards. Being called a nonce is just hilarious in my opinion. If somebody called me a nonce I would probably laugh.

Its one of those words that is more humorous than offensive in almost all contexts, unless backed by a genuine and serious accusation.

Cluck, I have started to really like your posts, you old nonce.

Dont know what happend above so......

Well said Cluck.

The type of thing that HighTower was saying was disgraceful by anybodies standards. Being called a nonce is just hilarious in my opinion. If somebody called me a nonce I would probably laugh.

Its one of those words that is more humorous than offensive in almost all contexts, unless backed by a genuine and serious accusation.

Cluck, I have started to really like your posts, you old nonce.

[quote user="Herb"]Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"He was still posting the next day. Make of that what you will.I''m guessing he''s a employee of Archant or a close family member of one.Can''t see how else he got away with that.[/quote]The mods and Pete in particular do an excellent job in my view, they allow the conversation to run below the baseline on the graph at times but monitor to make sure it picks up again. If it fails to pick up then they''ll act but if you start moderating forums with zero tolerance as you advocate they soon become sterile.I''m register surprise that you can combine a complaint about the usage of the word ''nonce'' a few weeks back with a slur against the integrity of the moderators and hosts of this site in just the one short post.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Like who? 

No thanks.

[/quote]I actually, kind of agree with you Cluck. If people can''t take a little bit of abuse on a forum without complaining for 8 pages, i dread to think what would happen if you insulted them face to face![/quote]Hmm ok, it''s not about being a pussy, it really does not bother me that much but it is also not just a case of ''looking away'', there is no need for the posts in the first place, and I''m sure some people do not want to have to ''look away'' in the first place.  It''s just a case of simple moderation, not the blooming Gestapo.[/quote]

An apology to you ncfcstar...... I had no idea what was being said and just assumed it was the usual knockabout banter. Pretty vile stuff and way beyond what anyone should have to witness.

[/quote]No problem, it got out of hand and there was no-one to stop it!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]Dont know what happend above so......

Well said Cluck.

Cluck, I have started to really like your posts, you old nonce.[/quote]

It all started a while back when Scottlarock was losing an argument and decided to label me as a Gayer for being a fan of the work of David Bowie - I in return referred to him as a nonce for doing so. What''s the big deal?Obviously Scottie has never attended a Bowie gig - the class of totty at such events would turn the most acute marmite-miner straight. [;)]Seriously though, I believe Scottie to be a very confused little man - what right-minded individual would continuously state everything that is bad about the town of Ipsh*t and then decide to reside and ply a living there?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Herb"]

[/quote]

The mods and Pete in particular do an excellent job in my view, they allow the conversation to run below the baseline on the graph at times but monitor to make sure it picks up again. If it fails to pick up then they''ll act but if you start moderating forums with zero tolerance as you advocate they soon become sterile.

I''m register surprise that you can combine a complaint about the usage of the word ''nonce'' a few weeks back with a slur against the integrity of the moderators and hosts of this site in just the one short post.

[/quote]

Sadly some can''t differenciate between banter and abuse. I guess it''s a maturity thing which has much less to do with age than mentality.

The above individual is a case in point. Too much virtual living and not enough reality....

Still hey ho as Larry Grayson used to say....

[quote user="Herb"]Doesn''t suprise me. The mods acceptance of low standards drives them down lower.A week or two back Shyster refered to someone who disagreed with him in a reply as a "nonce"He was still posting the next day. Make of that what you will.I''m guessing he''s a employee of Archant or a close family member of one.Can''t see how else he got away with that.[/quote]You must be kidding Herb![:|].... After ''everything'' Shyster has said on this forum, "nonce" is the worst and obscene quote you can find?!......... Jesus H. Christ...

Oh dear, its all kicked off again. Seems to be a weekly thing now. 

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Like who? 

No thanks.

[/quote]I actually, kind of agree with you Cluck. If people can''t take a little bit of abuse on a forum without complaining for 8 pages, i dread to think what would happen if you insulted them face to face![/quote]Hmm ok, it''s not about being a pussy, it really does not bother me that much but it is also not just a case of ''looking away'', there is no need for the posts in the first place, and I''m sure some people do not want to have to ''look away'' in the first place.  It''s just a case of simple moderation, not the blooming Gestapo.[/quote]

[/quote]Agreed.

Back to business, Cluck your a nonce.[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Like who? 

[/quote]

[/quote]

No thanks.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hmm ok, it''s not about being a pussy, it really does not bother me that much but it is also not just a case of ''looking away'', there is no need for the posts in the first place, and I''m sure some people do not want to have to ''look away'' in the first place.  It''s just a case of simple moderation, not the blooming Gestapo.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed.

Back to business, Cluck your a nonce.[:D]
[/quote]

Accepted and noted.... [:)]