Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Local Derby Set for 5th July

I''m playing! Should be good. If anyone wants to add a donation then let me know and I can help out. Would be good if we can get a few supporters down there too if anyones local?

Just thought I would bump this back up to let you all know that after a 90 minutes with no goals we managed to beat the scummers on penalties.

Both sets of players were a credit to their respective teams and there was a competitive but fairly played games. I''m sure there will be some pictures on the Norwich City Mad board soon and next years return leg is being planned for a big match at Carrow Road.

I imagine we also raised a good deal for the Help For Heroes charity but will try and get back with a final figure as soon as I know it.

We are still the Pride of Anglia!

[quote user="eagle"]

Just thought I would bump this back up to let you all know that after a 90 minutes with no goals we managed to beat the scummers on penalties.

Both sets of players were a credit to their respective teams and there was a competitive but fairly played games. I''m sure there will be some pictures on the Norwich City Mad board soon and next years return leg is being planned for a big match at Carrow Road.

I imagine we also raised a good deal for the Help For Heroes charity but will try and get back with a final figure as soon as I know it.

We are still the Pride of Anglia!

[/quote]You did us proud Eagle, well done! Stiill the Pride of Anglia indeed [:D]Hope you raised a ton of money for the charity! You, and everyone who played are a credit to the club [Y]And fair play to the Ipswich contingent for turning up knowing they were gonna get beat anyway [;)]

Went and had a look on that site.

Just thought it was funny that they had a poster on the called ''Smudge''!!!!

Says it all really!!!

Now we know why he just slags our team/board/players/fans off so much!!!!

Smudge IS a scummer!!!!

OTBC!

[quote user="Beatle"]

Went and had a look on that site.

Just thought it was funny that they had a poster on the called ''Smudge''!!!!

Says it all really!!!

Now we know why he just slags our team/board/players/fans off so much!!!!

Smudge IS a scummer!!!!

OTBC!

[/quote]

I met that Smudge yesterday and he had a full head of hair, so not sure if its the same guy? Unless he was wearing a good wig, haha.