Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

mark fothringham

trainning with derby county ..

what is it with derby interested in our players .

i take it fotheringham didnt do too well over in spain then !!

whats you issue ... its related to norwich city ... this is a football site directly linked to norwich city isnt it .

did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning .

[quote user="singing canary"]or are you refering to what has been written after ... ? if so i agree with you !![/quote]

I was certainly referring to the reply rather than the op.  Intrigued to see where Fozzy ends up.

I have certainly got no problem with the thread ...... I just pity Derby a bit ....... it''s what came after it.

[quote user="singing canary"]whats you issue ... its related to norwich city ... this is a football site directly linked to norwich city isnt it .

did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning .[/quote]I think he''s responding to subsequent posts. As regards your initial thread - I''ve been mulling Colchester''s freeze out of Ifil and wonder whether other clubs are looking at Fozz in the same way. Believing him to be a positive acquisition but hoping that he simply ''didn''t get on'' whilst here at NCFC. Either that or - as suggested in another thread - his agent is a genius...?

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Got to wonder if Croft had a word about him!?![/quote]

Hopefully Croft will put a good word in for Semmy and Cureton too!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Jesus - when the banana starts questioning your maturity you must be doing badly...[/quote]

lmfao

Wow... nice to see a good level or maturity here.

Carrowroad.net is starting to look a much better forum when you''ve got people like giveitsum and crabman about.

yep realise that now romantic , try and have a decent conversation with people and you get kids or acting like kids on here ..

i cant see why the big interest in fothringham he did not really do anything here thought he was a bit of a flop to be honest .

[quote user="singing canary"]

i cant see why the big interest in fothringham he did not really do anything here thought he was a bit of a flop to be honest .[/quote]

LOL, thats the biggest understatement i''ve seen for a while mate.

He was a massive flop bar his run of great form shortly after Roeder''s appointment.