Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

Gunn in Portugal

Playing Golf since fri at least i think... App he''s back this evening... to be there for the signings tomorrw? :-) i believe that is what is called wishful thinking!!

Before all the predictable reactions are posted by the usual suspects i''l save them the hassle...

"Boooo Gunn out!!! Oddjob, uncle fester, lack of ambition booo!!!"

[quote user="Lambo"]Before all the predictable reactions are posted by the usual suspects i''l save them the hassle...

"Boooo Gunn out!!! Oddjob, uncle fester, lack of ambition booo!!!"[/quote]

HAHA brilliant, yes thats how predictable all the doom mongers are!

Loan City,Who should we have/have had as manager? Serious question

[quote user="The Chirp"]friend of mine is friends with him/family and said he is in portugal this weekend playing golf.
[/quote]

chirp - you realise if this makes it to the papers, your friend is going to know exactly where it came from!!

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]friend of mine is friends with him/family and said he is in portugal this weekend playing golf.
[/quote]

chirp - you realise if this makes it to the papers, your friend is going to know exactly where it came from!!

[/quote]

Wasn''t this already spoken of a couple of days go?

something about him playing golf with Shearer and other ex pro''s?

Or is that something else?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wasn''t this already spoken of a couple of days go?

something about him playing golf with Shearer and other ex pro''s?

Or is that something else?

[/quote]

if true i find it a joke this time of the year. i am pro gunn but that would take the biggest biscuit!

[quote user="DGC"]Loan City,

Who should we have/have had as manager? Serious question
[/quote]

With all due respect to Gunny [who has had 2 holidays now] i''d of gone for a MANAGER instead of a club ambassador

True Art, but for people to actually slate him when the truth is not even known really. Maybe he popped over to Portugal for 2 days and has the CE sorting stuff out.

he went for the weekend big deal! i was just saying maybe this is why we haven''t announced a signing... the signing could have already been made and we haven''t heard about it. managers go on short breaks quite often. It doesn''t take the choccy biccy folks at all. And yes it was mentioned a few days ago that he was with shearer away at a charity golf thing.

Those of you who watched the mens Singles final at wimbledon yesterday will of noticed that the camera showed Alex Ferguson on more than1 occasion..

this is rediculous behaviour and Manchester united should sack him on the spot for taking the mick... whilst he was watching Federer he wasnt signing players! he isn''t allowed a life outside of football! shocking behavior from him....

see how stupid it all sounds... lay off Gunny.

jas :)

There is currently a managers golfing function in the algarve. Harry Rednapp an other managers are there. Good way for Gunn to get contacts etc. Fair do''s to him, I wish some people would lay off him a bit!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Those of you who watched the mens Singles final at wimbledon yesterday will of noticed that the camera showed Alex Ferguson on more than1 occasion..

this is rediculous behaviour and Manchester united should sack him on the spot for taking the mick... whilst he was watching Federer he wasnt signing players! he isn''t allowed a life outside of football! shocking behavior from him....

[/quote]Damn you Jas, I was just about to say that.........

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]
Damn you Jas, I was just about to say that.........
[/quote]

You gotta be up early in the morning to catch me out mate! lol!

I''m with you Jas. Firstly a weekend away is fine - no debate at all. Secondly if he''s on a golf course with the footy fraternity then it''s good networking and needs to be done. I''m not giving any of them a medal for endurance or owt, but here''s nothing wrong with it at all.

[quote user="Romantic"]I''m with you Jas. Firstly a weekend away is fine - no debate at all. Secondly if he''s on a golf course with the footy fraternity then it''s good networking and needs to be done. I''m not giving any of them a medal for endurance or owt, but here''s nothing wrong with it at all.[/quote]

in the same breath posters are moaning we arent signing anyone.... the day everyone is in agreement on here about something is the day fotheringham plays for chelsea

[quote user="The Chirp"]he went for the weekend big deal! i was just saying maybe this is why we haven''t announced a signing... the signing could have already been made and we haven''t heard about it.

managers go on short breaks quite often.

It doesn''t take the choccy biccy folks at all.

And yes it was mentioned a few days ago that he was with shearer away at a charity golf thing.

[/quote]

Why the need to mention it again then

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Well said Jas, people don''t know what is happening.