Sign in to follow this  
Left Testy

Scott Parker on Loan

The lad has been here before so knows the area if he''s not getting regular football at Chelsea then we should put an enquiry in.

We still have room for another loanee

Then we can spend Worthy''s war chest or vase! on a striker and decent centre back.

In theory it would be good but his £50kpw will be a major problem. Also if he does go on loan it will be to someone with more potential for success than ourselves!! I''v heard Spurs are interested.

I think we''d struggle to get our hands on a 22 year old England international midfielder on 50K a week who is commonly regarded as one of the most talented central midfielders in the country!Something tells me he will end up in London.

just seen this article :-

"Wigan Athletic Football Club plan shock Chelsea raid
09:02 October, 6, 2004
Latics Chairman Dave Whelan has spoken to Chelsea Chief Executive Peter Kenyon about a loan move for outcast Scott Parker.

Parker, an ₤11 million signing from Charlton last season has failed to hold down a first team place under new boss Jose Mourinho and looks to be surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge.

Whelan has offered to pay half of Parker''s ₤45,000 weekly wage for a loan deal of one, possibly three months. "

Well that works out at about 600 grand for 3 months !

I don''t think we have that much chance of getting Parker more''s the pity.. even if Chelski pay part of his wages.. I think they will want to start off loading players..

My mate in stoke reckons clive clark 24 irish international and stoke captain can play anywhere in midfield a little like Keane of man U.....

think he will be more in our price range of 500-600k....

Also Kitson has been looked at..