Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Alan Lee

Yes you will all think its obvious but i can reveal that we are millometres away from clinching the signing of Alan Lee. My source is from the media. In my opinion this is a good signing :) No i am not making a wild guess or anything, this is 100% serious and we are very close to finalising the deal :)

I hope so. he reminds me of ashley ward......incidently.....why is ashley ward not revered as one of our best centre forwards? a complete player , apart from lacking pace, how we could do with an ashley ward now.

Realistically, if we bring in Lee, Dickinson, Ifil, Neilson, McVeigh and Small i''d say wer''re done in the market (while though welcome to more quality if possible of course).Should we bring in those 6 (while obviously providing Neilson and McVeigh impress in their trials) i''ll be saisfied going into the new season.

We haven''t quite had these signings that were promised by the BEGINNING of the week.

So a complete player without pace would not be a complete player then![quote user="yossarian"]I hope so. he reminds me of ashley ward......incidently.....why is ashley ward not revered as one of our best centre forwards? a complete player , apart from lacking pace, how we could do with an ashley ward now.[/quote]

I have heard a little something about an announcement tommorrow.  I know no more than that.

Sorry, Yella n Green, but the only (direct) quote from Gunn that I have read is attached below (from pinkun story about Nelson being released):

“Myself, John Deehan and David McNally are working hard behind the scenes to tie up a few of the deals. We''ve done a lot of groundwork during the summer and we''re hopeful by the middle of next week we will have maybe three more faces in place. If we can do that, then the squad is starting to look solid, will certainly be contracted to Norwich City and that gives us an opportunity to be very competitive in the division.”

So perhaps tomorrow, more likely Wednesday - I guess it depends how long it takes to get contracts sorted and so on

[quote user="Arthur Frederick"]Err, how about a goalie?[/quote]Fair enough, add a goalkeeper to that list......