Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Paul Gallacher....

Has signed for St Mirren in the SPL today.....

He has done absolutely nothing since joining Dunfermline, 33 games in two years in the Scottish first division.....

Quite possibly the worst regular Norwich keeper I have seen, some disagree, but he made David Marshall look world class.

At least we are not signing him back too!

I agree, thought he was pants. Can you remember Scott Howie? I thought he was going to be a good keeper, but he was released from Kings Lynn.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I agree, thought he was pants. Can you remember Scott Howie? I thought he was going to be a good keeper, but he was released from Kings Lynn.[/quote]

Scott Howie had a half decent career mate, he is 37 in fairness! and Kings Lynn have got a crazy manager that has released every Kings Lynn player!

[quote user="DanCanary NCFC"]

says a lot for scott howie if he was released form the linnets.

Who was the worst Norwich Keeper in your opinion????

[/quote]

Every Kings Lynn player has been released mate!

Scott Howie retired in 2006 to start a Tax Consultancy business, so he went part time to run that. He played over 500 games in his career! didnt have a bad innings!

simon tracey. although he was actually an okay keeper. Gallagher was very poor. Decesion making was terrible... anyone see the game at luton when we won 3-2? he came racing out of his goal and gave all the norwich fans near heart attacks... speaking as a keeper scott howie was actually pretty decent. gunn was at his peak when he came here so he was unlucky. did well at reading i think as well as motherwell? If he was 5 years younger he would have easily got into berti vogts scotland side ahead of gallagher (imo). he also pulled off a fantastic save for his first touch as a city player. Gunn had been sent off against liverool. It was two alll at the time and howie came on to face the resulting freekick (gunn handled the balll outside the box) the freekick was a thunderbolt from barnes which he excellently tipped round the post.

poor darren crowfoot. was a youngster at city who broke his leg badly... in his comeback game he broke it again... harsh.

[quote user="The Chirp"]poor darren crowfoot. was a youngster at city who broke his leg badly... in his comeback game he broke it again... harsh.
[/quote]

And a very handsome chap too (I am not gay, but I can make that observation!)

Missing In Action/The Chirp,

Couldnt agree more - Simon Tracey without any shadow of doubt in my time as a supporter (Keelan onwards).

Simon Tracey gets my vote, not a bad keeper but he came in after Gunny''s injury in 94/95 to compete with Marshall but was simply awful, remember him being tackled on his debut and Dion scoring and then being in goal for a trashing against Everton