Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Have any of these new board members got serious money?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Where is Wizards good news because that certainly wasn''t. A good line up of business heads but I still see no money.
[/quote]

Its still well on course!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Where is Wizards good news because that certainly wasn''t. A good line up of business heads but I still see no money.
[/quote]

Its still well on course!

[/quote]

Does that mean there''s lots of water at Kempton Park....or, if not, what does it mean?

[quote user="GMF"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="GMF"]one member, one vote, what a muppet[/quote]

You having a laugh? You t*t! 

[/quote] What corporate world do you live in?[/quote]

One where the majority shareholders can sack any board member and over rule any decision that they do not like.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="GMF"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

One where the majority shareholders can sack any board member and over rule any decision that they do not like.

[/quote]

And just how many Board members have been sacked during the current tenure? Zero.

And as for your second comment, believe what you want, you clearly think that D&M have the final say on all corporate matters at the Club, there''s no debate or democracy (one person, one vote) in the Boardroom. Dear oh dear.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Post title is still the biggest unanswered question for me,has the cook brought some more puppets to the table or a serious cash injection? We need money not business skills!!![/quote]

Smith has simply bought more time and effectively silenced the local press...

It really is as bad as it can get from the viewpoint of transparency........

[/quote]

Just seems to me that this is getting worse,we needed a cash injection and that doesn''t seem to have happened,we have moved sideways not forward!! Surely the new Chairman has some money to put in?!?!?

[/quote]

I can tell you''re not a poker player, you never EVER give away any signs of what you may or may not have.  Tell the world and his dog what you have invested, and you have players prices hiked beyond belief.

Come on people let''s just wait and see.

We know it''s not going to be billions, but we then we don''t know that it''s not millions.

[/quote]

By far the most sensible post i''ve read on this matter so far. For too many people here everything is black or white.

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Post title is still the biggest unanswered question for me,has the cook brought some more puppets to the table or a serious cash injection? We need money not business skills!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Just seems to me that this is getting worse,we needed a cash injection and that doesn''t seem to have happened,we have moved sideways not forward!! Surely the new Chairman has some money to put in?!?!?

[/quote]

I can tell you''re not a poker player, you never EVER give away any signs of what you may or may not have.  Tell the world and his dog what you have invested, and you have players prices hiked beyond belief.

We know it''s not going to be billions, but we then we don''t know that it''s not millions.

[/quote]

By far the most sensible post i''ve read on this matter so far. For too many people here everything is black or white.

[/quote]

Simplistic bollox.......

The old "poker player" routine so often trotted out to disguise a lack of information is at best naive and at worst downright ignorant.

They are puppets cynically pushed onto Delia''s battlements to repell all boarders as tell will go to prove. Imagine how silly they will feel when they realise they have been so publicly used?

[quote user="GMF"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="GMF"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

And just how many Board members have been sacked during the current tenure? Zero.

And as for your second comment, believe what you want, you clearly think that D&M have the final say on all corporate matters at the Club, there''s no debate or democracy (one person, one vote) in the Boardroom. Dear oh dear.

[/quote]

Who gave Roger and Dronecaster their marching orders? The matchday programme sellers? There were only 3 boardies left on the board! Chucklin'' Chicken and the Stowmarket Two....

[quote user="Smudger"]

They have little money and I would not be surprised if none at all has been invested in to NCFC as we speak.

[/quote]

You really are showing your ignorance again. Just how much is "little money" in your book?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh but if you let everybody know that you do not have any chips then aren''t you out of the game (regardless of whether you have a big stash of chips hidden away in your jacket or under the table)?

As I have said many times before everybody knows that NCFC are skint... we know it, the majority of players that might be silly enough to want to move here (at this moment in time) know it and so do their agents and their current clubs.

I really can''t believe that you are silly enough to still be falling for this bit of Carrow Road spin that has been doing the rounds for the last 5 years now... [:$]

We don''t like to let people know how much we have to spend BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING.

The new board members have been offered seats on the board for nothing to replace the last couple of puppets we had taking the majority of the flack for Smith & Jones and we may as well of picked any individual up from Norwich Market and popped a bullet in one of them as shooting Doncaster and Munby for all the good that will have done us.

I am really amazed that there are so many out there who just cannot see something which is so obvious.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh but if you let everybody know that you do not have any chips then aren''t you out of the game (regardless of whether you have a big stash of chips hidden away in your jacket or under the table)?

As I have said many times before everybody knows that NCFC are skint... we know it, the majority of players that might be silly enough to want to move here (at this moment in time) know it and so do their agents and their current clubs.

I really can''t believe that you are silly enough to still be falling for this bit of Carrow Road spin that has been doing the rounds for the last 5 years now... [:$]

We don''t like to let people know how much we have to spend BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING.

The new board members have been offered seats on the board for nothing to replace the last couple of puppets we had taking the majority of the flack for Smith & Jones and we may as well of picked any individual up from Norwich Market and popped a bullet in one of them as shooting Doncaster and Munby for all the good that will have done us.

I am really amazed that there are so many out there who just cannot see something which is so obvious.

[/quote]

I think I am what''s called ''''playing devils advocate'''' , but in truth no one apart from those involved knows how much money these people may or may not have brought to the club.

Bowkett is just another puppet in Delia''s evil campaign to run the world. Look at his pathetic career record as a doormat and lackey to others and his parlous record in business achievement or wealth generation. Now he comes crawling onto the board in his usual cringing way, cap in hand and out of his depth to board studded with starts ands winners. Typical. 

[quote user="shortfatb"]Bowkett is just another puppet in Delia''s evil campaign to run the world. Look at his pathetic career record as a doormat and lackey to others and his parlous record in business achievement or wealth generation. Now he comes crawling onto the board in his usual cringing way, cap in hand and out of his depth to board studded with *starts ands winners*. Typical.  [/quote]sorry, *stars and winners*

[quote user="shortfatb"]Bowkett is just another puppet in Delia''s evil campaign to run the world.
Look at his pathetic career record as a doormat and lackey to others and his parlous record in business achievement or wealth generation.
Now he comes crawling onto the board in his usual cringing way, cap in hand and out of his depth to board studded with starts ands winners. Typical.

[/quote]

I can''t tell whether you are on a wind-up or not?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]Bowkett is just another puppet in Delia''s evil campaign to run the world. Look at his pathetic career record as a doormat and lackey to others and his parlous record in business achievement or wealth generation. Now he comes crawling onto the board in his usual cringing way, cap in hand and out of his depth to board studded with starts ands winners. Typical.  [/quote]

I can''t tell whether you are on a wind-up or not?

[/quote]Really?

I was kidding, I think Bowkett has kajunas. Maybe he convinced 70''s catalogue man to come on board to act as a media puppet, I don''t think D and MWJ would have the tactical nous to think of such underhand stuff themselves anymore.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Smudge - I''ll ask again - How much is Bowkett worth?[/quote]

Bump this post just in case Smudge missed it!!!! I was also quite interested in Smudgers reply!

Doesn''t matter how much he''s worth, if he''s not prepared to put his hand in his pocket it will do us no good whatsoever. From the way he has spoken so far he has no intention of putting any of his wealth into the club unless he''s keeping it quiet but somehow I doubt that''s the case. 

Seem to remember the Turners were supposedly worth 400 million but the only cash we got from them was a 2 million pound loan leaving us even deeper in debt. 

Re: Have any of these new board members got serious money?

I dunno? Are they gonna be on the clubs payroll?

[quote user="kdncfc"]

Doesn''t matter how much he''s worth, if he''s not prepared to put his hand in his pocket it will do us no good whatsoever. From the way he has spoken so far he has no intention of putting any of his wealth into the club unless he''s keeping it quiet but somehow I doubt that''s the case. 

Seem to remember the Turners were supposedly worth 400 million but the only cash we got from them was a 2 million pound loan leaving us even deeper in debt. 

[/quote]

As I mentioned before it seems that Bowkett has made his money by some shrewd deals and a lot of hard work (in the business sense). If he can somehow turn NCFC into a profitable business then expect to see him stump up some cash (as long as he is guaranteed a return). 

I still can only guess at how much he is worth, I''m waiting for smudge to come up with the definitive answer.