Sign in to follow this  
Beatle

Dodgy Rumours......AGAIN!

Found this on the ''football-rumours'' site!

Always good for a laugh!!

Norwich City Football Club News.

The last week has been a quiet one on the signing front however it seems that this week could all change as Gunny looks to wrap up all his transfer targets within the next two weeks. .

Alan Lee continues to be in talks with City over a £400K switch to Carrow Road to spearhead the attack next year.
Norwich will also table a 3rd bid for Derby striker Liam Dickinson, although they will clearly state that this is their last offer and will not be renewing their interest should this be rejected.
Another big signing to be made this week is Daryl Flahaven to fill the number one spot although an Irish premier league goalkeeper is reportedly training with the canaries.
Expect Mcveigh to re–sign on either a season–long deal or a pay–as–you–play contract to add some experience and NCFC knowledge to the squad.
Scott Nielson will be the second non–league player signed since Cody Mcdonald, coming in for a reported £25K from Cambridge.
That just leaves a couple more signigns Gunn wants in the door by the start of the season, expect to see Wade Small in either a permanant or loan deal and Paul Ifil from Colchester to give Semmy some competition for the RB slot.

Its not all good though canary fans as there will be some departures on the way as well should the offers be of sufficient quality. .
Sammy Clingan will be sold only if the bid amounts to £2.5M.
Russell will be sold if the valuation of £750K is met.
As will Cureton for the same price tag.

Barclayboy

All seems quite sensible but all been said before.

Mmmmmmmmmm Barclayboy.............reckon it''s anyone who posts on here?

OTBC!

Yeah i thought that, Curo at £750k, i''d peddle-bike him wherever myself at that price!

If this all come true i''d be delighted but am aware where this is all coming from!

We wouldn''t get £750k combined for Russell & Barn Door, let alone each! Also the £2.5m price tag on Sammy seems a little optomistic...