Sign in to follow this  
roland rat

Lee wont be joining according to this and Warnock

I am guessing it will remain stalled until the Dickinson thing pans out one way or the other.  Then if we don''t get him we might go back for Lee.

Well, if it''s broken down over wages then that''s fine by me. I wanted to see Lee here again, but not if it means we have to break the bank.

I Don''t Get All The Hype Surrounding Lee And Why Everybody Loves Him. Sure He May Want To Be With Norwich But He Didn''t Exactly Do Much For Us Did He?

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]I Don''t Get All The Hype Surrounding Lee And Why Everybody Loves Him. Sure He May Want To Be With Norwich But He Didn''t Exactly Do Much For Us Did He?[/quote] To true , if he''s not coming it will be the best news of the summer so far .

Surely Dickinson is the priority if both are around the same money-wise.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Jen_Jen"]I Don''t Get All The Hype Surrounding Lee And Why Everybody Loves Him. Sure He May Want To Be With Norwich But He Didn''t Exactly Do Much For Us Did He?[/quote] To true , if he''s not coming it will be the best news of the summer so far .[/quote]I agree.

I also agree,

If Lee joins the club, then they can replace the goals with the biggest barns money can buy, then him and Cureton can both try hitting the barn door.

Crystal Palace are intrested in Nelson, but Warnock says any deal for Alan lee looks unlikely!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_5418342,00.html

OTBC!

Or......... Warnock is doing what everyone does when they''re trying to wring every scrap of cooola out of a duff sale - playing hard ball..?

Well its more likely that it is down to the fact Palace could be left with no strikers. He may still have a place in their team at the moment.I doubt very much that things have changed drastically since Warnock said we were interested and talks were ongoing. I should imagine it will be a case of one in one out - and they need to get a striker in before letting him go.

Thats not whats being said though is it , Warnock says we have had talks and we are not even close , we should thank our lucky stars we have missed out on this one.

im not really too fussed to be honest his scoring record is hardly brilliant .

in fact he has not done alot since he left ipswich i think he has only scored a handfull of goals for other clubs i certainly dont rate him at 600k of what warnock wqants for him , overpriced and too old dickinson is a far better bet and alot younger